Teleport is a type of a Movement ability that instantly moves the unit to a target location. Due to this Teleports can naturally travel over terrain, if the range is sufficient, and cannot be affected by any abilities or AoEs between cast and target point, unlike Dash- and Launch-type abilities. Like other Movement abilities, getting Rooted still prevents the unit from using a Teleport ability for its duration.
Teleports do not normally grant "invulnerability frames", as the movement is usually instant. However, some Abilities, where the reappearing of the unit is delayed, are often affiliated with mechanics, such as Stasis, that allow avoiding damage or removing negative status effects.
Regardless of aforementioned mechanics, all teleport abilities can disjoint most projectiles, allowing the unit to dodge Basic Attacks and some unit targeted projectile-based Abilities, such as Arthas' "Death Coil".
List of Teleports[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Abathur's mount Deep Tunnel teleports him to a target visible location with global range after a channel.
- Brightwing's mount Phase Shift teleports her to the target ally hero with global range after a delay.
- Dehaka's mount Brushstalker teleports him to a target bush with global range after a channel.
- Fenix' ability Warp momentarily removes him from battlefield and after a delay teleports him into a target location.
- His level 4 talent Warp Conduit resets Warp's cooldown upon getting a Takedown.
- His level 7 talent Warp Warfare grants him Attacks Speed after using Warp.
- His level 13 talent Adanium Shell grants him Armor after using Warp.
- Kharazim's ability Radiant Dash teleports him to the target ally or enemy. Holds 2 charges.
- His level 7 talent Blinding Speed reduces the cooldown and grants an extra charge.
- His level 20 talent Epiphany restores 33% max mana and 2 charges.
- Li-Ming's ability Teleport teleports her to the target location with short range.
- Her level 13 talent Illusionist increases the range and resets the cooldown if she takes too much damage.
- Leoric's ability Wraith Walk detaches him from his body, then upon reactivation teleports his body to his location.
- His level 13 talent Ominous Wraith increases the duration and causes enemies to touch him to have their damage reduced.
- Maiev's ability Spirit of Vengeance teleports her to her shadow location upon reactivation.
- Malthael's ability Wraith Strike teleports him to the other side of the target enemy affected by his Trait.
- His level 1 talent Death's Reach increases the range.
- Samuro's ability Mirror Images briefly removes him from the battlefield, teleporting him a short distance in the target direction.
- Samuro's trait Image Transmission briefly removes him and target Mirror Image from the battlefield and teleports them in the way they swap their locations.
- His level 10 heroic ability, Illusion Master, greatly reduces the Image Transmission cooldown.
- Tracer's ability Recall removes negative effects from her and teleports her to the location she was 3 seconds ago.
- Her level 1 talent Slipstream increases the distance teleported to 4 seconds ago.
- Tyrael's ability El'druin's Might tosses his sword, and upon reactivation teleports him to his sword.
- His level 13 talent Sword of Justice causes teleporting to the sword to leave his sword where he teleported.
- His level 16 talent Horadric Reforging causes basic attacks to reduce the cooldown.
- Valeera's Trait Vanish causes her abilities to become empowered after 4 seconds letting them teleport her to the target enemy.
- Zeratul's ability Blink teleports him to the target location.
- His level 1 talent Shadow Hunter reduces the mana cost and causes basic attacks to reduce the cooldown.
- His level 7 talent Wormhole allows it to be reactivated to teleport him back to his previous location.
- Zeratul's ability Vorpal Blade teleports him to the last enemy he basic attacked within 3 seconds.
- His level 7 talent, Warp Skirmisher, adds a second charge of Vorpal Blade.
Heroics[edit | edit source]
- Alexstrasza's heroic ability Cleansing Flame causes her to become untargetable while she drops fireballs from the sky, and then lands at the target nearby location.
- Brightwing's heroic ability Blink Heal teleports her to the target ally restoring health to them, holds 2 charges.
- E.T.C.'s heroic ability Stage Dive teleports him to the target location with global range after a long delay damaging and slowing enemies below.
- Genji's heroic ability X-Strike teleports him to the target location and momentarily removing him from the battlefield as he slashes enemies below him.
- Illidan's heroic ability Metamorphosis teleports him to the target location dealing damage and becoming stronger for each nearby enemy hero.
- Johanna's heroic ability Falling Sword makes her untargetable and teleports her to the target location after a delay damaging and stunning enemies below.
- Junkrat's heroic ability Rocket Ride makes him untargetable and teleports him to the target location after a delay, and then sends him back to the Altar.
Talents[edit | edit source]
- Level 20 talent Bolt of the Storm and its derivatives can teleport to a target location.
- Chromie's level 11 talent Here and There swaps her with the Sand Blast Echo clone.
- Samuro's level 13 talent Shukuchi teleports him a short distance in the direction he's facing.
- Gul'dan's level 20 talent Demonic Circle teleports him instantly to the location of his Circle.
- Hanzo's level 20 talent Play of the Game allows Dragon Arrow to be reactivated to teleport him to its location, dealing damage to enemies if it impacted.
- Imperius' level 20 talent Valorous Pursuit allows him to teleport to any visible enemy Hero marked by his Trait.
- Zeratul's level 7 talent Seeker in the Dark allows Singularity Spike to be reactivated teleporting him to the target enemy and granting him movement speed.