|Release Date||December 9, 2016|
- Our newest Heroes Brawl mode is Garden Arena: a best-of-three Arena match featuring the Garden Terror and its Shamblers. Gather seeds and overrun the enemies’ core with the power of nature!
Garden Arena is a Brawl in Heroes of the Storm. The goal of this arena is to collect 100 seeds from the shamblers spawned in the middle of the arena. Teams must work against the shamblers and the opposing team.
- Choose from one of three randomly selected Heroes before entering the Arena. Be quick about it though, you only have 30 seconds to choose!
- Everyone will begin the round at level 10 and will be asked to choose a Heroic Ability. No other talents will be available.
- During each round, slay the enemy team’s Heroes and capture Seeds from the Garden Terror and its Shamblers.
- The first team to gather 100 Seeds wins the round!
- The first team to win two rounds will claim victory!
The first round of this brawl is a "day phase" map, there is a lot of faire-type activity and a very interactive stand of spectators that respond to hero actions, including kills. The second round is a "night phase" map, tentacled terrors can be seen, and there are a lower amount of spectators. The third and last round is an "underground" map has noticeable stalactites and underground rivers and pools.
Complete three matches of Garden Arena to earn a Loot Chest!
- The Brawl previously rewarded players with 1,000 Gold and the Garden Arena portrait for completing three matches of Garden Arena.
- Heroes Brawl of the Week, December 9, 2016: Garden Arena. Retrieved on 2017-02-04.