- Destroy the ship:
- Gather Cannonballs and bring them to the Cannons or you will drop them when you die.
- Fire the Cannons and sink the enemy’s Ship before it reaches your Core.
- Protect the Ship:
- Prevent enemy heroes from collecting Cannonballs and firing the Cannons at Blackheart’s Ship.
- Defend the Ship until it destroys the enemy Core at the docks to win.
||Blackheart & Commodore Ford
||November 18, 2016
- Assist a salty revenge-fueled pirate in his other-worldly quest to destroy the docks, or send him to a watery grave with the aid of some spectral cannonballs. This week’s Heroes Brawl is Blackheart's Revenge, and whichever side you're on, it's sure to be an explosive match!
In this asymmetrical brawl, one team is tasked with helping Blackheart's ship sail through the bay, while the other team needs to sink the ship to win.
This is the first brawl with an attack defend gameplay where you have got two forces here: one of them is playing as Blackheart's forces , who are trying to protect Blackheart's ship as it is making its way into the docks to blow up the Commodore Ford’s port. The other team is trying to stop that by gathering cannonballs from around the docks, taking them to cannons to try and sink Blackheart's ship. Blackheart's forces win if the ship makes its way all the way to the port, and blows up the Commodore's docks. The Commodore's forces win if they manage to sink Blackheart's ship. Only the Commodore has a core, and the objectives are dynamically changing as the ship makes its way into the port itself.
- Choose from one of three randomly selected Heroes before entering the Docks. Be quick about it though, you only have 30 seconds to choose!
- Everyone will begin the round at level 10 and will be asked to choose a Heroic Ability. No other talents will be available.
- You will either be placed on the Attacking or Defending team and will be responsible for aiding Blackheart in his quest for revenge, or preventing the destruction of the Docks
- Attackers will be responsible for preventing Defenders from firing Cannons at Blackheart’s ship
- If Blackheart reaches his target, your team wins!
- Defenders will gather Cannonballs and fire them at Blackheart’s ship via Cannons placed around the Battleground
- Fire 5 Cannonballs at Blackheart’s ship to secure victory!
Blackheart's Revenge portrait
Complete two matches of Blackheart's Revenge to earn a Loot Chest!
- The Brawl previously rewarded players with 1,000 Gold and the Blackheart's Revenge portrait for completing three matches of Blackheart's Revenge.
Blackheart's Revenge loading screen (China)