We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Title||Warlord of the Amani|
|Price||750 / 10,000|
|Release Date||January 4, 2017|
Background[edit | edit source]This section concerns content exclusive to the Warcraft universe.
Zul'jin is a warlord of the Amani forest trolls and has been chieftain of the Amani tribe since before the Second War. Zul'jin and the Amani tribe were allied with the orcish Horde for the duration of the Second War, but Zul'jin himself was captured near its end by the Alliance. Upon gaining his freedom he went into hiding to rebuild his army and plan an attack on the remnants of the high elves, now known as blood elves, only to find them allied with the Horde.
A fierce forest troll of the Amani tribe, Zul'jin's ability as a warrior and leader meant he was able to do what no other troll had done since the Troll Wars: unite the warring tribes of Zul'Aman under a single leader. He was infamous for his daring raids on the outskirts of Quel'Thalas at a time when trolls had been completely beaten into obscurity by the high elves. Some claimed he planned to unite all trolls, but his plans were quickly put on hold by the events of the Second War.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Talents[edit | edit source]
❢ Quest: Zul'jin's first Takedown against each enemy Hero permanently increases his damage dealt by 2%.
❢ Reward: After getting Takedowns on every enemy Hero, Basic Attack range is increased by 1.1.
Activate to remove all current Root and Slow.
Passive: Lower the cooldowns and Mana cost of Regeneration by 33%.
Activate to cause Zul'jin to instantly lose 50% of his current Health and heal for taht amount over 6 seconds. Zul'jin gains 10 Armor while regenerating health from Amani Rage.
❢ Quest: Twin Cleave's damage is permanently increased by 0.75 every time it hits a Hero.
For the next 4 seconds, Zul'jin is Unkillable, and cannot be reduced to less than 1 Health. Taz'dingo!
Zul'jin launches a massive axe into the air that drops on the targeted area, dealing 350 (+4% per level) damage plus bonus damage the lower his Health is.
This cannot be interrupted, once cast..
* Damage multiplier (in %) can be calculated using formula y = x2/50 + 100 where x stands for % health missing (up to 300%).
Throw a net forward, Rooting the first enemy Hero hit for 1.5 seconds.
Hero Takedowns instantly grant 30% Attack Speed.
Skins[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Zul'jin made his debut in Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness (December 1995).
- His book debut was eleven years later, in World of Warcraft: Tides of Darkness (August 2007).
- The story of how Zul'jin lost his right eye to the elves, and lost his left arm escaping them, was told in the Gods of Zul'Aman patch trailer.
- Zul'jin is the first and only troll hero in the game.
- Zul'jin has an extremely strong detestment of high elves.
- One of Zul'jin's gag quotes references the saying "seeing the forest for the trees."
Gallery[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Prerelease[edit | edit source]
The Blizzard DOTA models of Zul'jin and various other heroes
Zul'jin and Samuro try to take a mercenary camp, shown at BlizzCon 2013
Videos[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Zul'jin - Heroes of the Storm
- Zul'jin - Wowpedia
- Zul'jin Build Guide on Icy Veins
- Zul'jin Balance Changelog - Heroes Patch Notes
- Zul'jin Sound Files - Sounds of the Storm