||The subject of this article has been removed from Heroes of the Storm.
• This includes skins that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
• The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and should probably not be under any other categories.
Vigorous Assault [Passive]
Basic attacks heal for 15% of the damage dealt to the primary target.
Tier 2 (Hero Level 4)
Vigorous Assault (formerly known as Vampiric Assault) was a Generic Talent that granted a passive 15% lifesteal on hero's basic attacks.
Heroes with Vigorous Assault[edit | edit source]
- Cassia's level 4 talent, Ring of the Leech, grants 15% lifesteal.
- Deathwing's level 1 talent, Draconic Might, grants 25% lifesteal.
- Falstad's level 4 talent Hammer Gains, grants 20% lifesteal.
- Illidan's trait, Betrayer's Thirst, grants 30% lifesteal.
- Mal'Ganis' level 1 talent, Vampiric Aura, grants Mal'Ganis 30% lifesteal and nearby allies 15% lifesteal.
- Sgt. Hammer's level 4 talent, Regenerative Bio-Steel, grants 10% lifesteal from both primary target and splashes while in Siege Mode.
- Tracer's trait, Reload, grants 10% lifesteal.
- Tyrael's level 4 talent, Divine Vigor, grants 50% lifesteal for 4 seconds after his Smite hits an enemy.
- Valla's level 13 talent, Tempered by Discipline, grants 25% lifesteal at 10 stacks of Hatred.
- Varian's level 7 talent, Second Wind, heals him for 1% of his health on attack and grants 50% lifesteal while below 50% health.
- Zeratul's level 13 talent Mending Strikes, grants 35% lifesteal.
These heroes no longer have Vigorous Assault as a talent option.