|The subject of this article has been removed from Heroes of the Storm.
• This includes skins that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
Bribe was a generic active talent that allows a hero to quickly conquer a mercenary camp at no cost. Gathering stacks is easier on lane-focused maps and can be accumulated rapidly over time. It can be exceptionally useful when trying to quickly supplement a push or steal a camp in enemy territory. Max stacks allows you to completely clear 2 Siege Giant/Hellbat camps or 1 of any other camp, with the exception of Elite camps like Bosses, Sentinels and Support camps. If your team lacks a good camp clearing hero this can let you keep your map control intact. There are currently no heroes with the original version of the talent.
Heroes with Bribe[edit | edit source]
Modified version[edit | edit source]
- Brightwing's level 1 "Pixie Charm", enemy minions killed near Brightwing grant a stack of Bribe, hitting a hero with the center of Arcane Flare grants 5 stacks. 20 stacks to bribe to a max of 80 stacks.
- Falstad's level 1 "Wingman", enemy minions killed near Falstad grant a stack of Bribe. 20 stacks to bribe to a max of 80 stacks. Bribing mercenaries permanently increases the damage of Lightning Rod.
- The Lost Vikings' level 1 "Viking Bribery", enemy minions or captured mercenaries killed near any of the vikings grants a stack. 40 stacks to bribe to a max of 200 stacks.
- Murky's level 1 "A Fishy Deal", killing minions with Pufferfish grants a stack. 8 stacks to bribe to a max of 32 stacks.
- Nova's level 4 "Covert Mission", enemy minions killed near Nova grant a stack of Bribe, takedowns grant 10 stacks. 25 stacks to bribe to a max of 100 stacks.
Removed[edit | edit source]
These heroes no longer have Bribe as a talent option.
References[edit | edit source]