Talk:List of heroes by release date
Why do some lines have this command?[edit source]
Can anyone explain to me why before some icons there is this command, style="text-align:center;"? I can't see the difference between cases where it is and isn't used.--Adunaii (talk) 06:29, 19 April 2016 (UTC)
Gems instead of gold[edit source]
All prices have gem icons instead of gold, can someone fix it? I have no idea how --18.104.22.168 14:34, 4 May 2017 (UTC)
A few burning questions[edit source]
- Why has MetricTrout removed all the historic price reductions?
- I object to giving Heroes price-tags in Gems before April 25, 2017, because it's anachronistic.
- Has it all been discussed before? Pretty significant changes for a single edit.
- How do I even edit this page? I can't understand it. Is there any point in making a template to be used once in one article? Isn't it complicating things too much?--Adunaii (talk) 19:37, 12 October 2017 (UTC)
Yeah, I noticed that too. I thought a historical list was something that is set-in-stone. Not some dynamic grab of all of the data. I would like to keep it as a hard-coded list. — Rmkane (talk) 00:34, 13 October 2017 (UTC)
Xul appears twice[edit source]
- So, it is my understanding...
- There must be another hero data page for him.
- Try taking a look here? Special:WhatLinksHere/Template:Hero infobox — Rmkane (talk) 01:59, 26 March 2019 (UTC)
- Well, I cannot find where Xul's data is being physically duplicated... I suggest a moderator move the Hero page (and data page) to another name like XulTemp and check the tables to see what it shows. Then, if no issues, move the pages back to their original names. I think the Cargo tables are using stale data for Xul. I would move the page, but I fear I would not be able to move them back. — Rmkane (talk) 02:27, 26 March 2019 (UTC)
- Fixed. The problem with these pages was caused by certain integer variables on Data:Azmodan and Data:Deathwing were filled with non-integer values. Also, for Deathwing's data page, apparently the string for his lore was too long. I fixed this by simply deleting the lore on his data page, as the lore variable doesn't actually do anything (Cassia and Li-Ming have empty lore strings as well). If there are any other pages with duplicate Azmodan or Deathwing values, simply purging the cache should resolve the problem. MetricTrout (talk) 20:47, 15 March 2020 (UTC)