Redirection request[edit source]
Rename this whole section to structures[edit source]
Before you do anything else, download the game and play the tutorial. It’s fun, it’s free, and it’ll teach you the foundations of Heroes of the Storm better than any webpage ever could. But once you’re done, come back and learn about all the things the tutorial doesn’t cover.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW AFTER PLAYING THE TUTORIAL
- Movement: Getting your hero from A to B should be second nature.
- Abilities: Slinging spells and using skills, easy as pie.
- Combat: Health bars, attacking enemies, healing, and when to tuck tail and run.
- Death: It’s just a flesh wound!
- Minions: Enthusiastic, single-minded, team-oriented. Also, great cannon fodder.
- Forts: Hurt like hell; make sure you have some minions with you.
- Leveling: Gather XP, level up, become stronger.
- Mercenaries: Defeat them at their camp to gain their service.
- Cores: You lose your core, you lose the game.
- Hearthstone: Press “B” to teleport back to your base. (Cards? What cards?)
- Mount Up: Press “Z” to summon your mount and move faster.
Those are the basics of Heroes of the Storm. Enough to play and have fun, but a far cry from complete mastery of the game. What’s that? You’d like to master the Storm? Well, we can certainly assist you with that. Like we said: we’re here to help.