Statistics are the numerical measurement of the Abilities of Heroes. All Heroes have the same statistics which are earned by levelling up by gaining Experience, as well as selecting Talents. Some Abilities can also grant temporary bonus statistics.
Basic Attacks (also called AA - Auto Attack) are the attacks that the hero will perform after clicking Right Mouse Button on the target. Attack stats improve a Hero's Basic Attack and determines how strong it is. Some Assassin and Specialist Heroes benefit greatly from increases to their attack stats.
- Attack damage - the amount of damage a Hero does when they attack an enemy with their Basic Attack.
- Attack Range - the range at which a Hero can use their Basic Attack.
- Attack speed - the speed at which a Hero can use their Basic Attack, in attacks per seconds.
- Attack DPS - damage per second using Basic Attacks. Calculated as Attack Damage x Attack Speed.
Every Hero has their own diverse kit abilities. Ability stats improve a Hero's abilities and allow them to use them more effectively. Support, Specialist, and some Assassin Heroes benefit greatly from increases to their ability stats.
- Resources - Most heroes have a resource that limits how frequently they can use abilities (in addition to individual cooldowns). A hero cannot use an ability without having the required amount of his or her resource.
- Spell Power - the amount that a hero's Ability Damage is increased by, in percentage of the base damage.
- Cooldown - time needed before the Ability can be used again.
Defense[edit | edit source]
Defense stats improve a Hero's ability to take damage. Warrior Heroes benefit greatly from increases to their defense stats.
- Health - the maximum number of Hit Points a Hero has.
- Health regen - the rate at which a Hero regenerates Hit Points passively, in Hit Points per second.
- Healing - Healing is a game mechanic to restore a unit's health.
- Lifesteal - Lifesteal is a form of self-healing derived from damaging the enemy.
- Shields - Shields are a bonus layer of defense a hero has on top of their Health.
- Armor - Armor is a numerical representation of a given Hero's ability to mitigate damage. Each point of Armor is equal to a 1% reduction in damage.
Utility[edit | edit source]
Utility stats improve Heroes in all other ways.
- Movement speed - the speed that a Hero moves at.
Status Effects[edit | edit source]
Status effects are conditions that affect targets for a certain period of time. The effects are inflicted usually by an ability.
Buff[edit | edit source]
A Buff is a general term that refers to any positive effect with a duration. Effects that improve one's damage output, prevent damage, or increase movement speed are examples of buffs. The inverse is called a debuff.
List of Buffs[edit | edit source]
|Absorbing||Absorbs all damage taken and heals for a portion of the damage received.|
|Evade||Basic attacks from heroes and most damage from non-heroic sources miss.|
|Invulnerable||Prevents all damage taken and most Crowd control effects.|
|Parry||Reduces all incoming Basic Attack damage to 0.|
|Protected||Prevents the target from taking damage.|
|Stasis||Makes the target Invulnerable and untargetable while unable to do anything. Clears most debuffs and interrupts channeled abilities.|
|Stealth||Makes the target nearly invisible, hidden on the minimap, and untargetable by direct abilities and Basic Attacks.|
|Unkillable||The target will receive damage like normal, but will not go below 1 HP.|
|Unstoppable||Makes the target immune to most forms of crowd control.|
|Untargetable||Prevents the target from being affected by basic attacks or abilities that involve selections, and skillshots will pass through them.|
Debuff[edit | edit source]
A Debuff is a general term that refers to any negative effect with a duration and/or an area of effect. Damage over time, reveal and crowd control effects, such as root and stun are all examples of debuffs. The inverse is called a buff.
List of Debuffs[edit | edit source]
|Blinded||Causes the target to miss Basic Attacks.|
|Damage over Time||Constantly take damage until the effect expires.|
|Displacement||Pushes targets in a direction.|
|Feared||Forces the target to move away from a point, preventing them from doing anything else.|
|Mind Control||Forces the target to walk towards the source, preventing them from doing anything else.|
|Polymorphed||Makes the target unable to attack and Silences them for a period of time.|
|Revealed||Makes the target visible, even if the target is out of sight, cloaked, or within or behind a bush.|
|Rooted||Makes the target unable to move or use any movement abilities.|
|Silenced||Makes the target unable to use any ability.|
|Sleep||Makes the target unable to do anything until it wears off or they take damage.|
|Slow||Reduces movement speed.|
|Time Stopped||Makes the target Invulnerable and untargetable while unable to do anything, and also pauses cooldowns.|
|Stunned||Makes the target unable to do anything.|
|Taunted||Forces the target to Basic Attack the source, preventing them from doing anything else.|
|Attack_||Basic Attack ( Attack Range • Attack Speed) • Ability (Resource ( Mana) Spell Power • Cooldown)|
|Defense_||Health • Health Regeneration • Healing (Healing modifier • Lifesteal) • Shield • Armor|
|Buffs_||Absorbing • Evade (Parry) • Healing • Invulnerable • Protected • Stasis • Stealth • Shields • Unkillable • Unstoppable • Untargetable|
|Debuffs_||Attack Slow • Blind • Crowd control • Damage over Time • Knockback • Revealed • Root • Silence ( Fear • Mind Control • Polymorph • Taunt) • Slow • Stun ( Sleep) • Time Stopped|