From Heroes of the Storm Wiki
Two teams comprised entirely of Tracer shoot it out while pushing the Payloads. Time is on everyone's side!
|Release Date||April 25, 2017|
- This week's brawl is Special Delivery - Ten Tracers, 20 Pulse Pistols, two Cores, but only one victor! Battle it out on our newest Battleground, Hanamura, with a crazy set of custom rules.
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Everyone is Tracer on our newest Battleground – Hanamura!
- Core Health and payload damage is quadrupled, including all empowered damage from destroying enemy fortifications.
- Killing an enemy Tracer deals one damage to that team's Core, while killing blows from directly landing Pulse Bombs deal two.
- Pulse Bombs have no delay before exploding.
- All players start at Level 10 and have access to all talents.
- Tracer starts with the Total Recall level 20 talent.
- Capturing the boss deals 10 damage to the enemy core.
Updates[edit | edit source]
On September 1, 2017, the following modifications were added. 
- Core health increased from 28 to 32
- Empowered shot damage from Fort destruction increased from 4 to 8
- Boss Core damage increased from 14 to 16
- Players now start at Level 20 and have access to all talents
- Blink's cooldown has been decreased by 50%
- All players gain 100% Pulse Bomb charge rate from Basic Attacks against Heroes
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Complete three matches of Special Delivery to earn a Rare Loot Chest!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first brawl to not reward a Portrait.
References[edit | edit source]
- Heroes Brawl of the Week, April 25, 2017: Special Delivery. Battle.net. Retrieved on 2017-04-25.
- Heroes Brawl of the Week, September 1, 2017: Special Delivery. Battle.net. Retrieved on 2017-09-01.