Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Two teams comprised entirely of Tracer shoot it out while pushing the Payloads. Time is on everyone's side!
|Release Date||April 25, 2017|
- This week's brawl is Special Delivery - Ten Tracers, 20 Pulse Pistols, two Cores, but only one victor! Battle it out on our newest Battleground, Hanamura, with a crazy set of custom rules.
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Everyone is Tracer on our newest Battleground – Hanamura!
- Core Health and payload damage is quadrupled, including all empowered damage from destroying enemy fortifications.
- Killing an enemy Tracer deals one damage to that team's Core, while killing blows from directly landing Pulse Bombs deal two.
- Pulse Bombs have no delay before exploding.
- All players start at Level 10 and have access to all talents.
- Tracer starts with the Total Recall level 20 talent.
- Capturing the boss deals 10 damage to the enemy core.
Updates[edit | edit source]
On September 1, 2017, the following modifications were added. 
- Core health increased from 28 to 32
- Empowered shot damage from Fort destruction increased from 4 to 8
- Boss Core damage increased from 14 to 16
- Players now start at Level 20 and have access to all talents
- Blink's cooldown has been decreased by 50%
- All players gain 100% Pulse Bomb charge rate from Basic Attacks against Heroes
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Complete three matches of Special Delivery to earn a Rare Loot Chest!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first brawl to not reward a Portrait.
References[edit | edit source]
- Heroes Brawl of the Week, April 25, 2017: Special Delivery. Battle.net. Retrieved on 2017-04-25.
- Heroes Brawl of the Week, September 1, 2017: Special Delivery. Battle.net. Retrieved on 2017-09-01.