Randomly selected Heroes battle down a single lane!
|Release Date||December 30, 2016|
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Shuffle pick - Choose from one of three Heroes before entering the battle.
- Standard play - no talent or level restrictions.
- The first team to destroy the enemy Core wins!
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Silver City is a Diablo-themed All Random All Middle (ARAM) map. Everyone gets a random hero in the beginning and is thrown into a single-lane battleground, where the only objective is to kill other Heroes and destroy the core first. Additionally, there are two mercenary camps on the bottom of the map and three globe generators on the top of it. Lastly, you cannot heal in the starting area and Hearthstones are disabled.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Complete two matches of Silver City to earn a Loot Chest!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Silver City was previously a Brawl map.
- The Brawl originally rewarded players with 1,000 Gold and the Silver City portrait for completing three matches of Silver City.
References[edit | edit source]