Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|The subject of this article has been removed from Heroes of the Storm.
• This includes skins that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
Shrink Ray was a generic active talent that weakened the target enemy by a significant amount for a sizeable duration. It also made the enemy's model size half as large for the duration, although this was purely visual. It was a potent tool for use on a key Assassin such as Illidan to make their movement sluggish and nerf their damage. As a talent purely for use by Support heroes it was a great pseudo-cc ability and could turn the pace of a teamfight with skilled usage. It had no effect on Unstoppable heroes however if applied before they got the effect their model would remain small. The original version is no longer present on any heroes.
Heroes with Shrink Ray[edit | edit source]
Modified version[edit | edit source]
- Ana's level 7 Debilitating Dart, fires a dart that reduces the damage dealt by the first hero hit by 50% for 4 seconds. 45s cooldown.
- Alexstrasza's level 13 Pacify, reduce the damage and movement speed of the target enemy by 50% for 3 seconds. 60s cooldown, reduced by 30s upon healing a disabled hero.
- Tassadar's level 13 Nullification, reduce the damage of the target enemy hero by 75% for 4 seconds. 60s cooldown.
- Tyrande's level 13 Harsh Moonlight, Sentinel now reduces the damage and movement speed of the enemy hit by 25% for 4 seconds.
- Uther's level 13 Well Met, Hammer of Justice now reduces the damage and movement speed of the enemy hit by 25% for 3 seconds.
Removed[edit | edit source]
These heroes no longer have Shrink Ray as a talent option: