Revealed is a debuff that allows players to see enemy heroes, even if the target is out of sight, cloaked, within or behind a bush. This is indicated by a "red eye" hovering above the enemy hero. Revealed also reveals clones from real units (like Samuro's and Nova's decoys). The clones lose color, becoming clear, almost like vapor. Heroes that are Unrevealable are immune to this effect.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Basic Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Abathur's ability, "Toxic Nest", reveals enemies hit for 4 seconds.
- Dragon Knight's ability, "Savage Charge", reveals enemy hero hit for the duration of the knockback and for additional 3 seconds.
- Gall's ability, "Eye of Kilrogg", places an eye that reveals a targeted area for 45 seconds.
- Malfurion's ability, "Moonfire", reveals enemy heroes hit for 2 seconds.
- Malthael's trait, "Reaper's Mark", reveals enemies afflicted by it.
- Murky's trait, "Spawn Egg", reveals him to the enemies for 15 seconds if the Egg gets destroyed.
- Tyrande's ability, "Sentinel", reveals enemy heroes hit for 5 seconds.
- Tyrande's trait, "Hunter's Mark", reveals an enemy hero for 4 seconds.
- Her level 13 talent, "Ranger's Mark", makes her basic attack again heroes with "Hunter's Mark" increase its duration by 0.5 second.
- Her level 16 talent, "Huntress' Fury", increases the reveal duration to 5 seconds.
- Tassadar's trait, "Oracle", reveals a large area surrounding him for 5 seconds.
- Xul's ability, "Bone Prison", reveals target Hero for 2 seconds once casted and then as long as they remain Rooted.
- Zeratul's ability, "Vorpal Blade", makes his basic attacks reveal enemies for 3 seconds or until another enemy is hit while off cooldown.
Heroic Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Artanis' level 10 heroic ability, "Purifier Beam", reveals the target while the beam is active.
- Kael'thas' level 10 heroic ability, "Pyroblast", reveals the target until it is hit.
- Kel'Thuzad's level 10 heroic ability, "Frost Blast", reveals the target until it is hit.
- Mephisto's level 10 heroic ability, "Consume Souls", reveals enemy heroes for 2.5 seconds.
- Rexxar's level 10 heroic ability, "Unleash the Boars", reveals enemy heroes hit for 5 seconds.
- Stukov's level 10 heroic ability, "Massive Shove", reveals enemy hero hit as they being shoved.
Talents[edit | edit source]
- Chromie's level 1 "Timewalker's Pursuit" reveals a targeted area for 2 seconds and any heroes revealed for additional 4 seconds.
- Deckard's level 1 "Scroll of Identify" adds an additional effect to his "Scroll of Sealing" ability, revealing heroes hit for 8 seconds, increased to 16 seconds after completing the quest.
- Lunara's level 1 "Natural Perspective" adds an additional effect to her "Nature's Toxin" trait, revealing enemies afflicted by it.
- Lunara's level 1 "Sentinel Wisp" causes "Wisp" to reveal enemy heroes when in a Bush for at least 5 seconds.
- Murky's level 1 "Fish Eye" adds an additional effect to his "Spawn Egg" trait, causing the egg reveal enemy heroes.
- Probius' level 1 "Gather Minerals" adds an additional effect to his "Photon Cannon" ability, making the cannon reveal enemy heroes in its sight radius once Probius has gathered 70 minerals.
- Rexxar's level 1 "Flare" reveals a targeted area for 20 seconds.
- Tracer's level 1 "Tracer Rounds" makes her basic attacks reveal enemies for 4 seconds.
- Brightwing's level 4 "Peekaboo!" adds an additional effect to her "Phase Shift", revealing the area for 6 seconds.
- Kharazim's level 4 "Air Ally" places an air ally that reveals a targeted area for 40 seconds.
- Medivh's level 4 "Dust of Appearance" reveals surrounding enemy heroes for 10 seconds.
- Illidan's level 20 "Nowhere to Hide" adds an additional effect to his "The Hunt" heroic ability, passively revealing enemy heroes bellow 25% health.
- Tyrande's level 20 "Eyes of the Huntress" adds an additional effect to her "Shadowstalk" heroic ability, revealing all enemy heroes for 2 seconds.
- Qhira's level 20 "No Sanctuary" reveals nearby enemy heroes below 50% health.
Other Sources[edit | edit source]
- Cores, Forts, and Keeps reveal enemies in their attack range.
- The kill zone in Towers of Doom reveals enemy heroes entering it.
- The Raven mercenary reveals enemy heroes in an area surrounding it.
- The Raven's Seeker Missile reveals the target until hits it or expires.
- Vehicles are always revealed to both teams while active.
- The Mega Scouting Drone in the Ghost Protocol Brawl can be placed to reveal in a massive area around it for 45 seconds.
|Attack_||Basic Attack ( Attack Range • Attack Speed) • Ability (Resource ( Mana) Spell Power • Cooldown)|
|Defense_||Health • Health Regeneration • Healing (Healing modifier • Lifesteal) • Shield • Armor|
|Buffs_||Absorbing • Evade (Parry) • Healing • Invulnerable • Protected • Stasis • Stealth • Shields • Unkillable • Unstoppable • Untargetable|
|Debuffs_||Attack Slow • Blind • Crowd control • Damage over Time • Knockback • Revealed • Root • Silence ( Fear • Mind Control • Polymorph • Taunt) • Slow • Stun ( Sleep) • Time Stopped|