|The subject of this article has been removed from Heroes of the Storm.
• This includes skins that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
Relentless was a generic talent that made your hero resistant to crowd control effects. This was generally a talent for warriors who are on the frontline and are likely to absorb lots of cc, and was always active but has no effect on Silence and would not cancel a knockback or pull once it started. Blizzard decided that the effect was unclear to enemies when their disables would suddenly expire too soon, and was removed from the game. However, the crowd control reduction effect is still in the game on some abilities.
Cleanse used to work by purging them of cc effects and applying Relentless on the target for 2 seconds, but that change was reverted.
Heroes with Relentless[edit | edit source]
This talent is on no heroes in its base form.
Modified Version[edit | edit source]
- Alexstrasza's Trait Dragonqueen, passively has Relentless while active.
- Illidan's level 20 talent Demonic Form, passively grants his heroic Metamorposis Relentless while active.
- Sonya's heroic Wrath of the Berserker, passively has Relentless while active.
Removed[edit | edit source]
These heroes no longer have Relentless as a talent option.
- Greymane had a unique version: Relentless Predator reduced the duration of cc by 75% while in Worgen form.