Regeneration Globes (aka Health Globes or Regen Globes) are spheres that regenerate a hero's health and mana when collected and are dropped by minions, mercenaries and some objectives. Upon pick up, a Regeneration Globe restores 9% of the Heroes maximum Health and 7% of the Heroes' maximum Mana in 5 ticks over 5 seconds. It will not only heal and restore mana for the hero that collects it, but also nearby friendly heroes. Collcting multiple Regeneration Globes causes their duration to stack.
Some heroes have talents that add other stats upon collection. For example, Fingers of Frost will give Jaina an additional permanent +0.1 mana/sec for every regeneration globe she collects, up to +2 mana/sec, if she chooses that talent.
Colors[edit | edit source]
Regeneration Globes Lay on the ground for 6 seconds. For the first 3 seconds regeneration globes dropped from enemy's Minions or claimed camps and objectives can only be collected by your team and vice versa. After 3 seconds Regeneration Globes become neutral and can be collected by either team until they disappear.
Allied Regeneration Globes appear as blue and enemy regeneration globes appear as red spheres on the ground. This allows a team the opportunity to attempt to deny an opponent their regeneration globes by zoning the enemy hero until the enemy's regeneration globe disappears (or becomes neutral).
A Regeneration Globe turning neutral is indicated by its color changing to purple. Some objectives and map locations, such as Regen Globe Generator, spawn Regeneration Globes that are neutral from the start and can be collected by a Hero of either team.
Sources[edit | edit source]
- A wizard minion drops a Regeneration Globe for the enemy team upon death.
- A mercenary camp spawns a Regeneration Globe for the capturing team upon capturing.
- Regen Globe Generators at the top and bottom of Braxis Holdout spawn a Neutral Regeneration Globe that does not disappear with time. A new globe is spawned 45 seconds after the older one gets picked-up.
- Some objectives drop Regeneration Globes:
- On Alterac Valley, an Enemy Prison Camp spawns one Regeneration Globe for your team while being captured at roughly ⅔ of the timer, and one more once the prisoner is freed.
- Defeating the enemy Immortal on Battlefield of Eternity creates two Regeneration Globes in the middle of the map for your team.
- Picking up a tribute on Cursed Hollow spawns a Regeneration Globe.
- Summoning a Punisher on Infernal Shrines creates two Regeneration Globes near the shrine.
- On Haunted Mines, Neutral Regeneration Globes fall from the Golem in the Mines.
- Collecting a Seed on Garden of Terror spawns a Regeneration Globe.
- A Greater Sky Temple Guardian on Sky Temple drops a Neutral Regeneration Globe.
- Picking up a Nuke on Warhead Junction spawns a Regeneration Globe.
- Alexstrasza can create a Regeneration Globe with her level 1 talent Circle of Life: After collecting 25 Regeneration Globes, Abundance's healing burst creates a Regeneration Globe.