Quest Talents are talents that require the player to complete a certain "quest" to receive a reward.
While they function similarly to normal talents and abilities by providing passive buffs, an additional level of power is unlocked when certain requirements are met. This unlocked potential is then permanent throughout the entire match, persisting through death.
Each Quest Talent is split into two: the quest part that functions as the passive buff, and the reward part that shows what unlock is available and the conditions required to meet it. These are available for selection beginning at the very first level.
- Quest Talent progress are clearly indicated in Ability tooltips, Talent tooltips, and on the Buff bar.
- Quest Talent icons on the in-game Score Screen (TAB) display progress toward completion for all players in a game. A quest column is found in the Talents tab.
- Upon completing a quest, a personal notification will now display for the player at the top center of the screen stating the name of the completed quest.
- Visual effects briefly appear around a Hero when they complete a Questing Talent.
- Notifications appear in the in-game Event Log (AKA Kill Feed) whenever a player completes a quest or reaches an important quest milestone. Quest resets appear next to the portrait of the slain enemy in the Event Log.