| Punisher Arena
| Battleground Information
| Unique Objectives
- Beware the Punishers
- Punishers alternate between attacking each other and Heroes. Each round the Punisher’s magic abilities will change.
- Kill to Win
- Enemy Heroes are worth 4 points. The enemy’s Punisher is worth 10.
|| Arena Announcer
| Release Date
|| October 18, 2016
- This week’s brawl is the Punisher Arena! A no-holds-barred battle between Heroes and Punishers. Be the first team to win two rounds and claim victory!
Punisher Arena is a Brawl in Heroes of the Storm. The goal of this arena is to reach 100 points by killing enemy heroes and punishers.
- Choose from one of three randomly selected Heroes before entering the Arena. Be quick about it though, you only have 30 seconds to choose!
- During each round, slay enemy Heroes and the enemy Punisher to earn points for your team. The first team to reach 100 points takes the round.
- Heroes are worth 4 points
- Punishers are worth 10 points
- Be the first team to win 2 rounds and claim victory!
Complete three matches of Punisher Arena to earn a Loot Chest!
- The Brawl previously rewarded players with 1,000 Gold and the Punisher Arena portrait for completing three matches of Punisher Arena.