From Heroes of the Storm Wiki
|Unique Objectives||It's playtime! Hook enemy Heroes to your side of the pool so you can eleminate them.|
|Release Date||June 29, 2017|
- Some of our Heroes are taking a break from the battlefield to catch some serious R&R by the pool, and Stitches is throwing a party—a pull party! Hook enemy Stitches to pull them over to your side of the pool and then take them down to claim victory.
Rules[edit | edit source]
- All players spawn as Stitches —Bikini Stitches!
- Use Stitches' Hook to pull enemies over to your side of the pool so that your team can kill them.
- Hook’s cooldown is greatly reduced. It also travels much slower and farther than usual.
- There's no XP, no leveling, and no talents.
- Helping Hand is always active, allowing you to Hook allies as well as enemies.
- Hooking an ally or enemy who is already being pulled will kill them instantly.
- Doing this to one of your teammates denies the enemy team a kill.
- The first team to 20 kills wins!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Complete three matches of Pull Party to earn a Common Loot Chest!
References[edit | edit source]
- Heroes Brawl of the Week, June 30, 2017 - Pull Party. Retrieved on 2017-06-29.