Background[edit | edit source]
The realm of Mistharbor was ruled by the Council of Three Anchors, which set the pirate's code.. The realm was seized by Blackheart and his undead pirate crew, when they poured onto the streets. They claimed this once thriving market place as their new den of villainy.
Regions[edit | edit source]
Blackheart's Bay[edit | edit source]
The ghost pirate Blackheart has staked his claim upon the realm of Mistharbor. His undead pirate crew has poured onto the streets, claiming the once thriving marketplace as their new den of villainy.
Blackheart's Revenge[edit | edit source]
Assist a salty revenge-fueled pirate in his other-worldly quest to destroy the docks, or send him to a watery grave with the aid of some spectral cannonballs. This week’s Heroes Brawl is Blackheart’s Revenge, and whichever side you're on, it’s sure to be an explosive match!
Mistharbor content[edit | edit source]
Skins[edit | edit source]
- Buccaneer Falstad
- To this day, Captain Falstad and the crew of the Wildhammer honor the pirate's code set by Mistharbour's Council of Three Anchors. Of course, some say those rules are merely guidelines…
- Pirate Queen Cassia
- From their secret hideout in Kraken's Cave, Cassia's fleet of ships unfurl their black sails on a mission to loot and plunder. Mistharbour will soon bow to a new pirate queen.
- Admiral Krakenov
- Decades ago, a mutiny forced the Admiral of the Three Anchors to walk the plank. On moonless nights, his form haunts Blackheart's Bay, calling itself "Krakenov" and demanding a lot of fish.
Mounts[edit | edit source]
- Blackheart's Doubloon
- Backstory: According to "industry analyst" Blackheart the ghost pirate, the only stable investment is gold doubloons. Why not invest your gold in an even bigger piece of gold today?
Sprays[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Buccaneer Falstad
- Blackheart's Bay. Blizzard Entertainment. Retrieved on 2018-04-09.
- Heroes Brawl of the Week, November 18, 2016: Blackheart’s Revenge. Retrieved on 2017-01-19.