From Heroes of the Storm Wiki
Prepare your deadliest spells, for in this contest only the greatest mages win!
|Release Date||January 6, 2017|
- This week’s Heroes Brawl is Mage Wars! Master the arcane, fel, voodoo, and chronal arts in this mystical battle of the magical variety. Be the first team of spell-slingers to take down the enemy core on Tomb of the Spider Queen and claim victory!
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Choose from one of three randomly selected Mage Heroes before entering the battle on Tomb of the Spider Queen. Be quick about it though, you only have 30 seconds to choose!
- No talent or level restrictions
- Mana regeneration is increased by 50% for all Heroes
- All spells deal double damage to structures
- The first team to destroy the enemy Core wins!
Note[edit | edit source]
- Heroes available for pick are Chromie, Gul'dan, Jaina, Li-Ming, Kael'thas, Kel'thuzad, Medivh and Nazeebo.
- Although it was stated that there is "No talent or level restrictions", Nazeebo has no access to his 13 level Superstition talent.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Complete two matches of Mage Wars to earn a Loot Chest!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Brawl previously rewarded players with 1,000 Gold and the Mage Wars portrait for completing two matches of Mage Wars.
References[edit | edit source]
- Heroes Brawl of the Week, January 6, 2016: Mage Wars. Retrieved on 2017-02-05.