Lunar Rocket Racing
From Heroes of the Storm Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help Heroes of the Storm Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Heroes of the Storm Wiki by .
|Lunar Rocket Racing|
|Release Date||February 9, 2018|
- There are many ways to celebrate the Lunar Festival. Food, gifts, ceremonies… and strapping saddles onto dangerously fast fireworks!
Lunar Rocket Racing is a Brawl in Heroes of the Storm.
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Everyone plays as one of the Lunar Festival skins heroes (Cassia, Chen, Illidan, Jaina, Kael'thas, Li Li, Li-Ming, Samuro, Sylvanas or Zul'jin).
- Players can control their rocket with the mouse cursor.
- Players can collect the envelope to gain a unique ability that can be used only one time.;
- Rocket: A bouncing rocket that will explode on the first enemy it contacts.
- Bomb: Drop a bomb behind you that will stun players upon impact.
- Lunar Blessing: Gain Invulnerability and a burst of speed.
- The first player to complete the 7 laps wins the race.
- After the winner complete the race, a 30 second timer starter.
- The other players must cross the line to win.
- The last player to cross the line or that don't cross the line after the timer ends, loses.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Complete three matches of Lunar Rocket Racing to earn a Loot Chest!
References[edit | edit source]
- Heroes Brawl of the Week, February 9, 2018: Lunar Rocket Racing. Battle.net. Retrieved on 2018-02-09.