| Lost Cavern
| Battleground Information
| Unique Objectives
- Constant Action: Heroes do not heal in the starting area. Hearthstones have been disabled.
- Regeneration Globes: Regeneration Globes spawn across the battleground. Gather them to heal.
- Destroy the Core: No additional objectives are present on the battleground. Destroy your enemy's Core and win.
| Release Date
|| March 29, 2016
Lost Cavern is a single-lane indoor battleground set in the realm of Luxoria. Lost Cavern is only available in custom games and Brawls.
- Shuffle pick - Choose from one of three Heroes before entering the battle.
- Standard play - no talent or level restrictions.
- The first team to destroy the enemy Core wins!
Lost Cavern eliminates Map Objectives and creates a slimmed-down play area in order to remain laser-focused on one constant, single-lane teamfight. The Hearthstones and Starting Area heals have been removed so that Heroes have no reason to fall back from the fight. Regeneration Globes spawns and brush, meanwhile, have been strategically placed around the lane to keep the fights active and interesting.
Complete three matches of Lost Cavern to earn a Loot Chest!.
- The Brawl previously rewarded players with 1,000 and the Lost Cavern portrait for completing three matches of Lost Cavern.