Hallow's End (Heroes Brawl)
From Heroes of the Storm Wiki
Begin a match on Towers of Doom with some spooky new gameplay!
|Announcer||Headless Horseman, Grave Keeper & Raven Lord|
|Release Date||October 27, 2017|
- Nova's Snipe and Genji Dashing, join us all for pumpkin smashing! With tricks, and treats, and loot galore, you'll scream at what we have in store! So, don your costumes, play pretend… the hour is nigh for Hallow's End!
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Begin a match on Towers of Doom with some spooky new gameplay!
- New Event: Smashing Pumpkins
- The Headless Horseman will travel from lane to lane dropping pumpkins for either team to smash!
- Smashing a pumpkin will launch a pumpkin at the enemy's core, and unleash a Trick or Treat for you or your team!
- Killing a Hero will launch a pumpkin at the enemy's core.
- Death Timers have been reduced to 5 seconds.
- Teleporters and empowered tower shots have been disabled.
- The first team to destroy the enemy Core will be victorious!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Complete three matches of the Hallow's End brawl to earn a Loot Chest!
References[edit | edit source]
- Heroes Brawl of the Week, October 27, 2017: Hallow's End. Retrieved on 2017-10-27.