From Heroes of the Storm Wiki
A ghost's most dangerous opponent is herself. Kill enemy Novas to destroy the Core.
|Announcer||Grave Keeper & Raven Lord|
|Release Date||December 2, 2016|
- Lock and load, Heroes! Our newest Heroes Brawl mode is Ghost Protocol, an all-Nova snipe-battle on Towers of Doom. Be sure to practice your aim before heading into battle, because every shot counts in this game mode – Snipe not only instantly kills enemy Heroes, but it also reduces the enemy team’s Core health by 1! Good luck, have fun!
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Every player is locked in as Nova, Default skin vs. Spectres
- Landing a Snipe on an enemy Hero will instantly kill them
- All deaths remove one health from the opposing team’s Core
- All players have full access to Talents and Heroic Abilities
- Be the first team to bring the enemy’s Core health to zero to secure victory!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Complete three matches of Ghost Protocol to earn a Loot Chest!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Brawl previously rewarded players with 1,000 Gold and the Ghost Protocol portrait for completing three matches of Ghost Protocol.
References[edit | edit source]
- Heroes Brawl of the Week, December 2, 2016: Ghost Protocol. Retrieved on 2017-02-05.