|The subject of this article has been removed from Heroes of the Storm.
• This includes skins that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
Gathering Power was a generic talent that granted increased ability damage upon scoring a takedown. The bonus damage was sizeable and gave a hefty advantage if you survived, but dying was very punishing. The talent was removed from many heroes to instead provide them with different, more unique talents that suit their kit better and weren't simple "win more" talents. The talent is now available on no heroes in its base form.
Heroes with Gathering Power[edit | edit source]
Modified version[edit | edit source]
- Murky's level 4 talent "Living the Dream", gains 5% Ability Power every 15 seconds up to 25%, all stacks are lost on death.
- Tracer's level 4 talent "Untouchable", increases basic attack damage by 2% for each takedown up to 30%, all stacks are lost on death.
Removed[edit | edit source]
These heroes no longer have Gathering Power as a talent option.
- Greymane's old version of Wizened Duelist, grants 3% increased attack damage up to 30%.
- Zeratul had a unique version, Grim Task grants 5% increased ability damage up to 50%.