Follow Through is a generic Talent that increases basic attack damage by a significant amount. It is only activated upon use of an ability, so it encourages weaving attacks between skills to deal the most damage. It often competes with other talents as a higher overall damage option compared to higher burst damage options, but occasionally will be the only damage choice on the tier.
Heroes with Follow Through[edit | edit source]
Base Version[edit | edit source]
Modified Version[edit | edit source]
- Diablo's level 7 "Malevolence", causes the next basic attack within 6 seconds to deal an extra 100 Spell Damage. Stores 2 charges.
- E.T.C.'s level 7 "Hammer-on", increases the damage of the next 2 basic attacks by 35%.
- Nova's level 7 "One in the Chamber", increases the damage of the next basic attack within 3 seconds by 70%.
- Yrel's level 16 "Holy Wrath", increases the damage of the next basic attack by 20%, which also strikes all enemies in an arc around the main target.
- Zeratul's level 10 heroic ability, "Might of the Nerazim", passively increases the damage of the next basic attack within 6 seconds by 30%.
(Does not include talents tied to a specific ability)
Removed[edit | edit source]
These heroes no longer have Follow Through as a talent option.
- Sylvanas Modified version: level 16 "Remorseless", increased the damage of the next basic attack within 3 seconds by 40%.