||The subject of this article has been removed from Heroes of the Storm.
• This includes skins that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
• The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and should probably not be under any other categories.
First Aid [Active]
Activate to heal 35% of your max Health over 6 seconds.
Tier 3 (Hero Level 7)
First Aid was a generic active talent that restored a large portion of hero's health over 6 seconds upon activation.
- Johanna's level 1 talent, "Laws of Hope", heals for 30% of her maximum health over 4 seconds, also passively granting a health regeneration bonus.
- Leoric's level 1 talent, "Ossein Renewal", heals for 30% of his maximum health over 5 seconds, Regeneration Globes lower the cooldown.
- Lt. Morales' level 4 talent, "Cellular Reactor", heals for 40% of her maximum health over 4 seconds for 30 energy.
- Muradin' level 16 talent, "Stoneform", heals for 30% of his maximum health over 10 seconds.
- Raynor' ability, "Adrenaline Rush", heals for 25% of his maximum health over 1 seconds.
- His level 16 talent, "Give Me More", increases the healing to 37.5% of his maximum health.
- Zul'jin' ability, "Regeneration", heals for 30% of his maximum health over 4 seconds, stationary channel, interrupted by damage.
- His level 7 talent, "Troll's Blood", increases the healing to for 37.5% of his maximum health.
- His level 20 talent, "Forest Medicine", removes the channeling and makes the ability ininterruptable.
These heroes no longer have First Aid as a talent option.