Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Escape From Braxis (Heroic)
|Escape From Braxis Heroic|
The Omega Swarm is invading the realm, and it's more powerful than ever! Team up and face an even more difficult challenge.
|Release Date||December 1, 2017|
- Head back to Braxis, survive the Zerg onslaught, and make it out with your life on our first cooperative Heroes Brawl: Escape from Braxis. Now on Heroic Mode!
Escape From Braxis (Heroic) is a Brawl in Heroes of the Storm. It's a modified version of Braxis Holdout and a more difficult version of Escape From Braxis — the first and only fully PvE Brawl in the game. As its normal difficulty version, this Brawl requires games to be won in order to earn the reward, and it's the first Brawl which requires only one game to be completed.
Rules[edit | edit source]
At the beginning of the Brawl, your team will have the following roster of Heroes to choose from:
- Warrior: Artanis, Arthas, Johanna, Muradin, Sonya, Tyrael, Varian, Zarya
- Support: Brightwing, Kharazim, Li Li, Lt. Morales, Lúcio, Malfurion, Rehgar, Uther
- Specialist: Azmodan, Gazlowe, Sgt. Hammer, Nazeebo, Xul
- Assassin: Cassia, Falstad, Greymane, Gul'dan, Illidan, Jaina, Kael'thas, Kel'Thuzad, Ragnaros, Raynor, Thrall, Valla
- Player Death:
- When a Hero dies, they can be resurrected by Allies after a short channel time.
- If all players die, the mission is failed.
- However, there's a second chance when fighting against Silvan (the last boss of the mission).
- Players start at Level 10 and have access to their full talents with a few exceptions (i.e. Bribe)
- Enemy zerg Heroes will spawn periodically throughout the brawl and will drop new active items exclusive to Escape from Braxis.
- Push through the onslaught and survive to Escape from Braxis and win the Brawl!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Successfully complete one match of Escape from Braxis (Heroic) to earn a Rare Loot Chest!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Loading screen music is from the original StarCraft game, and it's the Zerg Briefing Room music.
- You cannot pick any Zerg hero.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Heroes Brawl of the Week, December 1, 2017: Escape from Braxis (Heroic). Retrieved on 2017-12-02.