|The subject of this article has been removed from Heroes of the Storm.
• This includes skins that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
Conjurer's Pursuit was a generic talent that increased Mana efficiency by collecting Regeneration Globes. The talent allowed for much longer sustain as long as you kept collecting globes, which is vital since Mana regen only increases by slightly less than .1 per level, so this talent effectively doubles your mana regen scaling.
Heroes with Conjurer's Pursuit[edit | edit source]
Modified version[edit | edit source]
- Gul'dan's level 1 talent Chaotic Energy, passively increases Globes healing by 33%, upon gathering 20 Globes all ability costs are permanently reduced by 20.
- Jaina's level 1 talent Fingers of Frost, increases mana regen by .1 up to 2, upon gathering 20 Globes increase Trait damage bonus by 10%.
- Kael'thas's level 1 talent Mana Addict, increases max mana by 15 per globe, upon gathering 20 Globes can be activated to gain a shield based on your max mana.
- Tassadar level 1 talent Khaydarin Resonance, passively grants 50% additional mana when collecting Globes, upon gathering a certain quantity of Globes, his Plasma Shield's value is increased.
Removed[edit | edit source]
These heroes no longer have Conjurer's Pursuit as a talent option.