|The subject of this article has been removed from Heroes of the Storm.
• This includes skins that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
Conjurer's Pursuit was a generic talent that increased Mana efficiency by collecting Regeneration Globes. The talent allowed for much longer sustain as long as you kept collecting globes, which is vital since Mana regen only increases by slightly less than .1 per level, so this talent effectively doubles your mana regen scaling.
Heroes with Conjurer's Pursuit[edit | edit source]
Modified version[edit | edit source]
- Chromie's level 1 talent "Timewalker's Pursuit", can be activated for a Clairvoyance effect, upon gathering 15 Globes gain 15% Spell Power.
- Gul'dan's level 1 talent "Chaotic Energy", passively increases Globes healing by 33%, upon gathering 20 Globes all ability costs are permanently reduced by 20.
- Jaina's level 1 talent "Fingers of Frost", increases mana regen by .1 up to 2, upon gathering 20 Globes increase Frostbite damage bonus by 10%.
- Kael'thas's level 1 talent "Mana Addict", increases max mana by 15 per globe, upon gathering 20 Globes can be activated to gain a shield based on your max mana.
Removed[edit | edit source]
These heroes no longer have Conjurer's Pursuit as a talent option.
- Li Li
- Tassadar Modified version: level 1 talent "Khaydarin Resonance", passively granted 50% additional mana when collecting Globes, upon gathering enough Globes, his Plasma Shield's value was increased.