|Title||Keeper of Time|
|Release Date||May 17, 2016|
Chromie, the Keeper of Time, is a Ranged Assassin hero from the Warcraft universe. At first glance, Chromie appears to be an ordinary gnome. In truth, she is Chronormu, Bronze Dragon and a master of time. When it comes to temporal manipulation, there's no problem she can't solve... with some help from her future self, of course.
Background[edit | edit source]This section concerns content exclusive to the Warcraft universe.
Chronormu is a bronze dragon. As a member of the bronze dragonflight, Chronormu seeks to maintain and restore various timelines of importance in Azeroth's recent history. Chronormu's preferred guise when dealing with mortals is Chromie, a charismatic female gnome.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Talents[edit | edit source]
❢ Reward: After hitting 25 Heroes with Sand Blast increase its damage by 100.
❢ Reward: After hitting 25 Heroes, increase its damage by an additional 150 and also increase your sight radius by 100%.
Activate to reveal a targeted area for 2 Seconds. Enemies are Revealed for 4 Seconds.
❢ Quest: Gathering a Regeneration Globe increases your Mana Regeneration by 0.1, up to 1.5
❢ Reward: After gathering 15 Globes you also gain 5% Ability Power.
Place a sand vortex that greatly slows enemies inside it. The longer it is active the more it slows, up to 50% after 5 seconds.
Choose an enemy Hero. After 3 seconds, they will teleport back to the location where you cast Temporal Loop on them.
Activate to place yourself in Stasis and gain Invulnerability for up to 7 seconds. Can be reactivated to end the effect early.
Activate to increase Ability Power by 20% for 10 seconds.
* Upon placing 4th trap the oldest one disappears.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Skins[edit | edit source]
| Chromie Skins|
|Backstory: At first glance, Chromie appears to be an ordinary gnome. In truth, she is Chronormu, Bronze Dragon and a master of time. When it comes to temporal manipulation, there's no problem she can't solve... with some help from her future self, of course.|
750 / 10,000
Keeper of Time
|Backstory: Despite their immense magical power, Luxorian genies usually guide and influence mortals by appearing in their dreams. Chromie, however, favors a more direct approach.|
|Features: Themed abilities.|
|Notes: This skin theme is part of a shared theme of Luxoria skins.|
|Backstory: There are an infinite number of timelines and fixing any of them can be a tricky proposition. But this one where Chromie is Queen of the Fel Drakes?, Yeah, that seems worth looking into.|
|Features: Altered voice-over, themed abilities.|
|Notes: This skin theme is part of a shared theme of alternative history skins.|
|Backstory: The vestments of a Bronze Dragon are blessed by a power that exists beyond time and space. They are a fragment of both who Chromie was and who she is still yet to be.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Bronze dragons first appeared in Warcraft: Day of the Dragon (2001 novel) and Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (2002 game). Chromie first appeared in World of Warcraft (2004).
- Chromie was teased as a new hero with a Twitter gif showing the shadow of a dragon.
- Chromie is voiced by veteran anime voice actress Karen Strassman.
- Chromie is the smallest hero in the game.
- She is also the smallest assassin hero in the game.
- Chromie is the first and only dragon hero in the game.
- She is also the only member of the bronze dragonflight in the game.
- The Emerald Chromie skin resembles a member of the Green Dragonflight.
- The Ruby Chromie skin resembles a member of the Red Dragonflight.
- The Iron Timewalker Chromie skin resembles a member of the Nightmare Dragonflight.
- The Lil-Ming Timewalker Chromie skin resembles Li-Ming, as the name implies.
- One of Chromie's gag quotes references the butterfly effect.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- In Development: Chromie, Medivh, and more!
- Chromie Hero Week
- Chromie - Heroes of the Storm
- Chromie - Wowpedia
- Chromie Build Guide on Icy Veins
- Chromie Balance Changelog - Heroes Patch Notes
- Chromie Sound Files - Sounds of the Storm