We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Title||Twilight's Hammer Chieftain|
|Price||750 / 10,000|
|Release Date||November 11, 2015|
As part of the two-headed ogre, Cho is physically attached to Gall. He controls their movement, and must work to keep them alive.
Background[edit | edit source]This section concerns content exclusive to the Warcraft universe.
Two personalities share the body of Cho'gall: Gall, cunning master of dark magics and forbidden incantations, and Cho, who's never met a problem he couldn’t punch really, really hard. When working together, Cho's powerful attacks and Gall's destructive spells feed into each other to make Cho'gall's enemies rue the day they crossed paths with this ogre. With Cho's brawn and Gall's dark powers, these two are ready to take the Nexus by storm... as soon as they can agree on a plan.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Talents[edit | edit source]
❢ Quest: Every Hero Takedown increases the amount healed by Consuming Blaze by 3%.
Passive: Reduce the cooldown of Consuming Blaze by 3 seconds.
Passive: Cho's Basic Attacks deal 25% increased damage.
Skins[edit | edit source]
| Cho Skins|
|Backstory: Cho'gall is one of the most powerful, intelligent, and insane ogre-magi to have ever lived. As the leader of the Twilight's Hammer the two brothers seek to bring about an age of destruction... whenever they aren't bickering that is.|
750 / 10,000
Twilight's Hammer Chieftain
Corruptor (tier 5 warlock set)
|Backstory: Rumor has it that the Corruptor Raiment was once exclusively worn by the Shadow Council. How the Scryers and the Aldor ever obtained them, the World of Warcraft may never know...|
|Notes: This skin theme is part of a shared theme of Warcraft tier sets skins.|
|Backstory: Some Heroes choose to protect themselves with thick plates of armor, others wear intricate magical robes to boost their power. Cho'gall says, "Why not do both?"|
| Cho Event Skins|
Pump'kin (Hallow's End)
|Backstory: Every Hallow's End, Cho'gall makes sure to mock the Headless Horseman. After all, two heads are better than none.|
|Notes: This skin theme is part of a shared theme of holiday skins.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Cho'gall first appeared in Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness (1995).
- Cho is voiced by Patrick Seitz. Gall is voiced by Grant George.
- Cho'gall was intended for inclusion almost since the beginning.
- Cho'gall was one of the four heroes revealed at BlizzCon 2015.
- In addition to the normal mount options, Cho'gall can choose to carry any horse-type mount over his shoulder.
- The game pairs one player's choice of skin (chosen at random) with the other player's choice of mount.
- The game also combines the names of the two players, using the first three letters of Cho's player's name and the last four of Gall's player's name. For example, Mike and Flynn would make Mik'lynn.
- Cho'gall's appearance was based mainly on his Warcraft II and comic designs, to give him a classic look. His armor bears the emblem of the Twilight's Hammer clan.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- New Heroes & Battlegrounds Announced at BlizzCon 2015
- Cho'gall Hero Page
- 2013-11-09, Heroes Skin Showcase - Heroes of the Storm - Blizzcon 2013. YouTube, accessed on 2013-12-01
- 2014-12-05, Heroes Developer Reddit AMA Transcript - December 4th 2014, accessed on 2014-12-07
[edit | edit source]
- Cho'gall Hero Week
- Cho'gall - Heroes of the Storm
- Cho'gall - Wowpedia
- Cho Balance Changelog - Heroes Patch Notes
- Cho'gall Sound Files - Sounds of the Storm