We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Attack or defend a single payload on our new single-lane Overwatch inspired battleground!
|Release Date||May 5, 2017|
- This week's brawl is Checkpoint: Hanamura – Attack or defend a single payload on our new single-lane Overwatch inspired battleground!
Checkpoint: Hanamura is a single-lane battleground set in the realm of Hanamura.
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Shuffle Pick
- At the start of the match, you’ll choose one of three available Heroes, but choose quickly, you only have 30 seconds!
- Reduced Death Timers
- Hero death timers will all be reduced to 9 seconds, or 12.5 seconds during overtime
- No talents. No levels.
- All players will start at level 10 and choose a Heroic ability, but nothing else
- Pumped up Health Packs
- Health Packs can be found around the Battleground which will instantly restore 50% of total Health and Mana to the player that walks over it
- Checkpoints? Check.
- Reaching a Checkpoint will grant additional capture time for the attacking team
- Escort your payload to its destination or defend the enemy push to claim victory!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Complete two matches of Checkpoint: Hanamura to earn a Loot Chest!
References[edit | edit source]
- Heroes Brawl of the Week, May 5, 2017 - Checkpoint: Hanamura. Retrieved on 2017-05-05.