|Release Date||April 4, 2017|
Cassia, the Nordic Warmatron, is a ranged assassin hero hero from the Diablo universe. After shattering the Worldstone, the young Amazon Cassia had changed. She had seen hatred, terror, and destruction firsthand. If the Askari were to survive the coming darkness, they needed an army. She would begin their training immediately.
Background[edit | edit source]This section concerns content exclusive to Diablo universe.
The amazon is a powerful woman warrior of the Askari, who belongs to nomadic bands who roam the plains near the South Sea. The wandering of these groups often brings them into conflict with other peoples, so the amazon is accustomed to fighting to defend her own. This lifestyle has made her fiercely independent and able to weather severe hardship and travel. While her skill with the bow rivals that of the rogues, the amazon is also adept in the use of spears and javelins, as well as in hand-to-hand combat.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Talents[edit | edit source]
❢ Reward: After hitting 20 Heroes, increase Lightning Fury's damage by 75 (+4% per level).
❢ Reward: After hitting 40 Heroes, Lightning Fury gains a second charge and its Mana cost is reduced from 30 to 15.
Activate to increase Basic Attack damage by 20% for 8 seconds and cause Basic Attacks against non-Structures to bounce to nearby enemy Heroes for 8 seconds.
❢ Quest: For every 5 Basic Attacks absorbed with Avoidance, it regenerates an additional 1 Health per second.
❢ Reward: None
Throw a ball of lightning at an enemy Hero that bounces up to 6 times between nearby enemy Heroes and Cassia, dealing 180 (+4% per level) damage to enemies hit.
Summon a Valkyrie that rushes to Cassia after 0.75 seconds, pulling the first enemy Hero hit, dealing 225 (+4% per level) damage and Stunning them for 0.5 seconds at the end of her path. The Valkyrie knocks back all other enemy Heroes in her way.
* With Cassia's Attack Speed it is possible to reduce the cooldown of Blinding Light by a maximum of 12 seconds
* Increases total damage of Fend to 624 (+4% per level)
* Maximum damage increase to an untalented Fend is ~120% .
* It is possible to have multiple Ball Lightings up simultaneously
* The root area is slightly bigger than that of Blinding Light's with the Inner Light Talent
* Titan's Revenge ignores all Armor effects, including increased and reduced Armor.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Skins[edit | edit source]
| Cassia Skins|
|Backstory: After shattering the Worldstone, the young Amazon Cassia had changed. She had seen hatred, terror, and destruction firsthand. If the Askari were to survive the coming darkness, they needed an army. She would begin their training immediately.|
750 / 10,000
|Backstory: After her victory against the Prime Evils, Cassia ascended through the ranks of the Askari to become their most legendary commander. The Warmatron's battle armor is a gift from Queen Xaera herself.|
|Backstory: From their secret hideout in Kraken's Cave, Cassia's fleet of ships unfurl their black sails on a mission to loot and plunder. Mistharbour will soon bow to a new pirate queen.|
|Notes: This skin theme is part of a shared theme of Mistharbour skins.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Cassia represents the amazon class from Diablo II (June 2000).
- Cassia is voiced by Jessica Straus.
- Wondrous Cassia is a reference to Wonder Woman.
- Bloodsail Cassia is a reference to the Bloodsail Buccaneers from World of Warcraft.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Cassia Hero Week
- Cassia - Heroes of the Storm
- - Diablo Wiki
- Cassia Build Guide on Icy Veins
- Cassia Balance Changelog - Heroes Patch Notes
- Cassia Sound Files - Sounds of the Storm