Burning Rage is a generic level 13 Talent that gives heroes a consistent source of AoE damage. The raw damage output is low, but it keeps on burning and hits all enemies around you, so if you think you can survive in the thick of a fight you can burn away the enemy's health bar over time. It is also a very effective choice against invisible targets because it instantly breaks them out of stealth when you stand near them, letting you reveal a hidden Nova or one of Zagara's Creep Tumours.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
Original Burning Rage has radius of 3.5 and ticks once every second. These may vary between modified versions. Damage from Burning Rage type talents is not affected by external damage modifiers or lifesteal effects. It also does not trigger A Call For Help when damaging enemy Heroes under their Structures nor damage neutral Mercenaries before they have been attacked. Burning Rage is inactive while Mounted.
Heroes with Burning Rage[edit | edit source]
Base Version[edit | edit source]
Modified Version[edit | edit source]
- Artanis' level 20 "Plasma Burn", Shield Overcharge deals 70 (+4% per level) damage per second while active.
- Chen's level 13 "Ring of Fire", Breath of Fire causes Chen to deal 55 (+4% per level) damage per second for 5 seconds.
- Deathwing's level 4 "Heat Wave", Incinerate causes Deathwing to deal 12 (+4% per level) damage per second for 8 seconds, stacking up to 4 times.
- Illidan's level 1 "Immolation", Sweeping Strike causes Illidan to deal 22 (+4% per level) damage per second for 4 seconds.
- Johanna's level 13 "Holy Fury", deals 12 (+4% per level) damage per second, each enemy hit by Condemn increases the damage by 40% for 5 seconds.
- Leoric's level 20 "Burning Despair", deals 40 (+4% per level) damage per second, Drain Hope increases the damage and AoE by 100% while active.
- Mal'Ganis' level 7 "Spreading Plague", deals 30 (+4% per level) damage per second for 5 seconds when Night Rush is cast, basic attacks against Heroes refresh this duration.
- Mei's level 13 "Polar Vortex", deals 24 (+4% per level) damage per second and slows nearby enemies by 20% for 4 seconds after using an ability.
- Muradin's level 13 "Bronzebeard Rage", deals 19 (+4% per level) damage per second, basic attacks against stunned, rooted, or slowed heroes increase the damage by 100% for 3 seconds.
- Rexxar's level 13 "Wildfire Bear", Misha deals 28 (+4% per level) damage per second.
- Tyrael's level 16 "Burning Halo", El'druin's Might causes Tyrael and his sword to deal 15 (+4% per level) damage per second, teleporting to the sword increases the damage on Tyrael by 100% for 3 seconds.
- Uther's level 4 "Holy Fire", deals 14 (+4% per level) damage per second, basic attacks against heroes increase the damage by 20% stacking up to 3 times.