We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|The subject of this article has been removed from Heroes of the Storm.
• This includes skins that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
Bribe was a generic active talent that allows a hero to quickly conquer a mercenary camp at no cost. Gathering stacks is easier on lane-focused maps and can be accumulated rapidly over time. It can be exceptionally useful when trying to quickly supplement a push or steal a camp in enemy territory. Max stacks allows you to completely clear 2 Siege Giant/Hellbat camps or 1 of any other camp, with the exception of Elite camps like Bosses, Sentinels and Support camps. If your team lacks a good camp clearing hero this can let you keep your map control intact. There are currently no heroes with the original version of the talent.
Heroes with Bribe[edit | edit source]
Modified version[edit | edit source]
- Brightwing's level 1 "Pixie Charm", healing an ally hero grants a stack of Bribe, 20 stacks to bribe to a max of 80 stacks.
- Falstad's level 1 "Wingman", enemy minions killed near Falstad grant a stack of Bribe, 20 stacks to bribe to a max of 80 stacks.
- The Lost Vikings' level 1 "Viking Bribery", enemy minions or captured mercenaries killed near any of the vikings grants a stack, 40 stacks to bribe to a max of 200 stacks.
- Murky's level 1 "A Fishy Deal", killing minions with Pufferfish grants a stack, 8 stacks to bribe to a max of 32 stacks.
- Nova's level 4 "Covert Mission", enemy minions killed near Nova grant a stack of Bribe, takedowns grant 10 stacks, 25 stacks to bribe to a max of 100 stacks.
Removed[edit | edit source]
These heroes no longer have Bribe as a talent option.
References[edit | edit source]