| Braxis Outpost
| Battleground Information
| Unique Objectives
|| Randomly selected Heroes battle down a single lane!
|| Adjutant & Dr. Cook
|| Koprulu Sector
| Release Date
|| February 24, 2017
- This week's Heroes Brawl is Braxis Outpost! A single-lane battleground set in the Koprulu Sector, it will be up to your team to survive in the lane and take down the enemy core, without the aid of Hearthstone or their Hall of Storms. Good luck, have fun!
Braxis Outpost is a Brawl in Heroes of the Storm. It's a modified version of Braxis Holdout.
- Shuffle Pick
- Choose from one of three randomly selected Heroes before entering the battle on Braxis Outpost. Be quick about it though, you only have 30 seconds to choose!
- ARAM Rules
- Players cannot use Hearthstone
- Players do not heal at their starting location. (Hall of Storms)
- Cores have no shields
- Mercenary Camps
- Braxis Outpost features two mirrored Goliath & Raven mercenary camps.
- Be the first team to take down the enemy Core to claim victory!
Complete three matches of Braxis Outpost to earn a Loot Chest!
- The Brawl previously rewarded players with 1,000 Gold and the Braxis Outpost portrait for completing three matches of Braxis Outpost.