- Collect Doubloons
- Attack Treasure Chests, Mercenaries, and Skeletons to collect Doubloons.
- Turn in Doubloons
- Hand your Doubloons over to Blackheart or you will drop them all when you die!
- Bombard your Enemies
- After receiving enough Doubloons from your Team, Blackheart will bombard your Enemy's forts!
||August 8, 2017
- Blackheart got greedy! Only the richest team can hope to win over his favor with a hefty payment of 100 coins. Dodge cannonball barrages while trying to gather enough Doubloons to take down your enemies. Yarrrrrr!
Booty Coffers is a Brawl in Heroes of the Storm. It's a modified version of Blackheart's Bay.
- Shuffle pick - Choose from one of three Heroes before entering the battle.
- Standard play - no talent or level restrictions.
- Blackheart appears immediately after the gates open, and accepts Doubloon turn-ins as usual.
- Skeleton Doubloon camps have been removed from the map.
- Doubloon chests spawn more often, appear at new locations, and drop more Doubloons.
- Forts and keeps drop 10 Doubloons when they die.
- Mercenary camps drop an additional 3 Doubloons (for a total of 5).
- The Boss camp drops a total of 15 Doubloons.
- While chests are active, Blackheart fires one cannonball every 2 seconds in an area immediately around the chest.
- Blackheart does not bombard enemy structures as normal (at 10/12/14 Doubloons, etc.). Instead, he waits for a team to turn in 100 Doubloons, whereupon he bombards the enemy core until it's dead.
Complete two matches of the Booty Coffers brawl to earn a Loot Chest.