From Heroes of the Storm Wiki
|Release Date||August 8, 2017|
- Blackheart got greedy! Only the richest team can hope to win over his favor with a hefty payment of 100 coins. Dodge cannonball barrages while trying to gather enough Doubloons to take down your enemies. Yarrrrrr!
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Shuffle pick - Choose from one of three Heroes before entering the battle.
- Standard play - no talent or level restrictions.
- Blackheart appears immediately after the gates open, and accepts Doubloon turn-ins as usual.
- Skeleton Doubloon camps have been removed from the map.
- Doubloon chests spawn more often, appear at new locations, and drop more Doubloons.
- Forts and keeps drop 10 Doubloons when they die.
- Mercenary camps drop an additional 3 Doubloons (for a total of 5).
- The Boss camp drops a total of 15 Doubloons.
- While chests are active, Blackheart fires one cannonball every 2 seconds in an area immediately around the chest.
- Blackheart does not bombard enemy structures as normal (at 10/12/14 Doubloons, etc.). Instead, he waits for a team to turn in 100 Doubloons, whereupon he bombards the enemy core until it's dead.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Complete two matches of the Booty Coffers brawl to earn a Loot Chest.
References[edit | edit source]
- Heroes Brawl of the Week, August 4, 2017: Booty Coffers. Battle.net. Retrieved on 2017-08-04.