|The subject of this article has been removed from Heroes of the Storm.
• This includes skins that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
Battle Momentum was a generic Talent that provided cooldown reduction whenever the hero basic attacks anything. It is an effective way of increasing the amount of abilities cast in a fight as long as you are not disabled or killed. The original talent used to also reduce heroic ability cooldowns, but it was patched so each hero has their own unique version balanced around their attack speed and abilities, and the original generic talent no longer exists on any hero.
Heroes with Battle Momentum[edit | edit source]
Modified version[edit | edit source]
- Alarak's level 16 "Mocking Strikes", reduces cooldowns by 2.5 seconds when hitting a disabled hero.
- Azmodan's level 4 "Battleborn", reduces cooldown of Demon Warrior by 0.75 seconds and Demon Lieutenant by 1.5 seconds on-hit.
- Brightwing's level 4 "Magic Spit", reduces the cooldown of Soothing Mist by 5 seconds on-hit against heroes.
- Deathwing's level 13 "Fire and Fury", reduces cooldowns by 0.5 seconds and deal 30% more damage when attacking disabled enemies.
- Fenix's level 16 "Arsenal Overcharge", reduces cooldowns of both basic and heroic abilities by 0.5 seconds on-hit.
- Diablo's level 7 "Diabolical Momentum", reduces cooldowns by 1 second on-hit.
- Illidan's trait "Betrayer's Thirst", reduces cooldowns of all abilities by 1 second on-hit.
- Johanna's level 7 "Blessed Momentum", reduces cooldowns by 0.5 seconds on-hit.
- Kerrigan's level 7 "Bladed Momentum", reduces cooldowns by 0.6 seconds on-hit.
- Kharazim's level 1 "Insight", reduces cooldowns by 1.5 seconds every 3rd hit after completing quest.
- The Lost Vikings' level 16 "Impatience Is a Virtue", reduces cooldowns by 0.25 seconds per enemy hit by basic attacks.
- Mephisto's level 13 "Shard of Hate", reduces cooldowns by 1 second on-hit against heroes and also causes basic attacks to strike in an area.
- Muradin's level 20 "Unstoppable Force", reduces cooldowns of Thunder Clap and Dwarf Toss by 0.75 seconds on-hit while his Avatar is active.
- Zagara's level 10 heroic ability, "Nydus Network", passively reduces cooldowns by 0.5 seconds on-hit while on Creep.
Removed[edit | edit source]
These heroes no longer have Battle Momentum as a talent option.
References[edit | edit source]