Bash 'Em Smash 'Em Robots
This week’s brawl is Bash 'Em Smash 'Em Robots! Control one of two Triglav Protector mechs on our new one-lane Overwatch themed Battleground, Industrial District, and get ready to bash 'em and smash 'em!
|Bash 'Em Smash 'Em Robots|
|Release Date||September 29, 2017|
Bash 'Em Smash 'Em Robots is a Brawl featuring the latest Battleground: Volskaya Foundry. On the one-lane Battleground Volskaya Village, giant robots run amok. Each team receives a Protector at the start of the game. Be careful with them - the Protectors respawn, but only after both have been destroyed!
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Choose from one of three randomly selected Heroes before entering the Battleground. Be quick about it though, you only have 30 seconds to choose!
- Everyone will start at level 1 with no talent restrictions.
- Triglav Protector mechs will spawn for both teams at their friendly structures.
- Protectors have infinite duration.
- Protectors will respawn 15 seconds after they’re destroyed.
- The first team to destroy the enemy Core will win the match!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Complete three matches of the Bash 'Em Smash 'Em Robots to earn a Loot Chest!
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Heroes Brawl of the Week, September 29, 2017: Bash 'Em Smash 'Em Robots. Battle.net. Retrieved on 2017-09-29.