From Heroes of the Storm Wiki
|Release Date||Mar 31, 2017|
- This week's brawl is the AzmoDUNK Brawl. Celebrate Heroes of the Dorm with the Lord of SLAM himself, by raining globes down on your enemies!
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Here comes the lord of SLAM!
- Everyone plays as Azmodunk on Tomb of the Spider Queen!
- The only available Heroic Ability choice is Black Pool.
- Everyone starts with the Taste for Blood talent.
- All Taste for Blood stacks are shared amongst the rest of the team.
- Stacks build up damage by 3 instead of 2 for every minion killed.
- The cap on Taste for Blood damage is now 3000.
- Each Gem turned in grants 3 Taste for Blood stacks.
- Killing a Hero with Globe of Annihilation resets its cooldown and refunds its Mana cost.
- Be the first team to take down the enemy Core to claim victory!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Complete two matches of AzmoDUNK Brawl to earn a Loot Chest!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Brawl previously rewarded players with 1,000 Gold and the AzmoDUNK Brawl portrait for completing three matches of AzmoDUNK Brawl.
References[edit | edit source]
- Heroes Brawl of the Week, March 31, 2017: AzmoDUNK!. Retrieved on 2017-03-31.