Attack Slow is a debuff that decreases a units Attack Speed. There is currently no visual indicator for Attack Speed debuffs, and a change in Attack Speed can only be seen by opening the unit's Target Info Panel. Attack Slow debuff can be removed by Invulnerable and most Stasis effects, but not by Unstoppable.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Arthas' ability, "Frozen Tempest", slows enemy attack speed by 10% per second, stacking up to 40%. The effect lasts for 1.5 seconds.
- Muradin's ability, "Thunder Clap", slows enemy attack speed in its area of effect for 2.5 seconds.
- His level 4 talent, "Reverberation", increases the slow to 50% and duration to 3.5 seconds.
- Xul's ability, "Cursed Strikes", makes basic attack cleave and slow attack speed of enemy heroes and summons hit by 40% for 2 seconds.
- His level 7 talent, "Weaken", increases the slow to 75% and duration to 3 seconds.
Talents[edit | edit source]
- E.T.C., Johanna and Muradin's talent, "Imposing Presence", slows attacks speed of heroes and summons attacking them by 20% for 2.5 seconds. Can be activated to slow nearby enemy heroes' and summons' attack speed by 50% for 2.5 seconds.
- Rexxar's talent, "Primal Intimidation", slows attacks speed of heroes and summons attacking Rexxar and Misha by 20% for 2.5 seconds. Can be activated to slow enemy heroes' and summons' attack speed around Rexxar and Misha by 50% for 2.5 seconds.
|Attack_||Basic Attack ( Attack Range • Attack Speed) • Ability ( Mana • Spell Power • Cooldown)|
|Defense_||Health • Health Regeneration • Healing (Healing modifier • Lifesteal) • Shield • Armor|
|Buffs_||Absorbing • Evade • Healing • Invulnerable • Parry • Protected • Stasis • Stealth • Shields • Unkillable • Unstoppable • Untargetable|
|Debuffs_||Attack Slow • Blind • Crowd control • Damage over Time • Knockback • Revealed • Root • Silence ( Fear • Mind Control • Polymorph • Taunt) • Slow • Stun ( Sleep) • Time Stopped|