Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
We’ve brought the Heroes of the Storm Technical Alpha down today in order to refresh the weekly free hero rotation and make the balance changes listed below. Thank you for all the great feedback you’ve provided during alpha testing thus far. We hope you’ll try out these changes in-game and share your input with us soon!
General[edit | edit source]
- Knight Health reduced by 20%
- Time between Knight and Sorcerer attacks increased from 1.0 to 1.25
Heroes[edit | edit source]
- Focused Attack talent bonus to Basic Attack damage increased from +30% to +50%
- Symbiote no longer persists during a killed Hero’s post-death state (Uther/Tyrael)
- Fixed a bug which granted Hero clones created by Ultimate Evolution more Health and damage than intended.
- Fixed a bug which unintentionally granted increased damage for all abilities while in Robo-Goblin form.
- Duration reduced from 15 to 12 seconds
- Volley damage gain per level decreased from 24 to 20
- Base vision radius increased by 2
- Divine Storm cooldown increased from 45 to 70 seconds
- Hurricane talent
- Bonus stun duration removed
- Now decreases Divine Storm cooldown from 70 to 50 seconds
- 20pxEternal Devotion
- Base duration increased from 7 to 10 seconds
- Holy Devotion talent no longer increases Eternal Devotion duration
- Hammer of Justice damage gain per level decreased from 14 to 10
- The Regeneration Master talent has been replaced with Path of the Wizard