Overview[edit | edit source]
- The map pool for ARAM mode consists of four one-lane maps.
- There are no additional objectives on the ARAM maps: destroy the enemy's Core to win.
- As match starts, every player must pick one out of three randomly selected heroes. Think fast: you have only 30 seconds!
- Hearthstones are disabled, and starting area does not regenerate health.
- ARAM games contribute to Daily Quests and Special Event Quests progress.
- Globe generators spawn Regeneration Globes on the battlefield.
- There is a small chance that all players will be the same Hero.
List of ARAM Battlegrounds[edit | edit source]
|Braxis Outpost||Braxis Outpost is a single-lane version of Braxis Holdout. Braxis Outpost features two mirrored Goliath & Raven mercenary camps.||February 24, 2017|
|Industrial District||Industrial District is a single-lane Overwatch-themed version of Volskaya Foundry.||January 12, 2018|
|Lost Cavern||Lost Cavern is a single-lane version of Tomb of the Spider Queen.||March 29, 2016|
|Silver City||Silver City is a Diablo-themed single-lane map. Additionally, there are two mercenary camps on the bottom of the map and three globe generators on the top of it.||December 30, 2016|
Banned Heroes[edit | edit source]
Some heroes are blocked and can't be chosen in ARAM mode. They are:
Banned Abilities[edit | edit source]
So far, only one ability is blocked in ARAM:
- Lava Wave from Ragnaros. It is blocked and cannot be chosen at level 10.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- With the Patch H.52, Heroes Brawl mode was replaced with the new ARAM - All Random All Mid mode. Outside of a few crowd-favorites (Pull Party and Escape From Braxis), the weeks that the Brawl turned on an ARAM Battleground, the player numbers for the mode incresed heavily. Outside of the vast popularity differences, the older Brawl Battlegrounds were also too difficult to constantly update and maintain while continuing the work the developers wanted to do on everything else. These were the two major reasons that they made the decision to permanently give ARAM a home and sideline Brawls, at least for the time being.
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]