|Title||Warlord of the Amani|
|Release Date||January 4, 2017|
|Stats per level|
Background[edit | edit source]This section concerns content exclusive to the Warcraft universe.
Zul'jin is a warlord of the Amani forest trolls and has been chieftain of the Amani tribe since before the Second War. Zul'jin and the Amani tribe were allied with the orcish Horde for the duration of the Second War, but Zul'jin himself was captured near its end by the Alliance. Upon gaining his freedom he went into hiding to rebuild his army and plan an attack on the remnants of the high elves, now known as blood elves, only to find them allied with the Horde.
A fierce forest troll of the Amani tribe, Zul'jin's ability as a warrior and leader meant he was able to do what no other troll had done since the Troll Wars: unite the warring tribes of Zul'Aman under a single leader. He was infamous for his daring raids on the outskirts of Quel'Thalas at a time when trolls had been completely beaten into obscurity by the high elves. Some claimed he planned to unite all trolls, but his plans were quickly put on hold by the events of the Second War.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Talents[edit | edit source]
❢ Reward: After attacking Heroes 120 times, his Attack Range is increased by 1.1.
Hero Takedowns instantly grant 30% Attack Speed.
❢ Quest: Get a takedown on all unique enemy Heroes.
❢ Reward: Activate to reveal all enemy Heroes for 4 seconds.
For the next 4 seconds, Zul'jin is Unkillable, and cannot be reduced to less than 1 Health. Taz'dingo!
Zul'jin launches a massive axe into the air that drops on the targeted area, dealing 210 (+4% per level) damage plus bonus damage the lower his Health is.
Activate to remove all current Root and Slow effects on Zul'jin.
Throw a net forward, rooting the first enemy hit.
Skins[edit | edit source]
- Warlord of the Amani
- Backstory: The Emberlords seldom leave their molten domains, choosing to emerge only when the earth’s rage demands retribution. Once they are on the warpath, nothing can withstand their fury.
- Price: $9.99 / 9.99€
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Zul'jin made his debut in Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness (1995).
- The first tint of Zul'jin's default palette references his debut in World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade (Janurary 2007).
- The second color variation for his default skin is a nod to the colors he wore in Warcraft II.
- The story of how Zul'jin lost his right eye to the elves, and lost his left arm escaping them, was told in the Gods of Zul'Aman patch trailer.
- One of Zul'jin's gag quotes references the phrase "See the trees through the forest."
Gallery[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Pre-release[edit | edit source]
The Blizzard DOTA models of Zul'jin and various other heroes.
Zul'jin and Samuro try to take a mercenary camp, shown at BlizzCon 2013.
Videos[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Zul'jin - Heroes of the Storm
- Zul'jin - Wowpedia
- Zul'jin Build Guide on Icy Veins
- Zul'jin Balance Changelog - Heroes Patch Notes
- Zul'jin Sound Files - Sounds of the Storm