|Title||Warlord of the Amani|
|Release Date||January 4, 2017|
|Stats per level|
Zul'jin, the Warlord of the Amani, is a ranged assassin hero from the Warcraft universe. He is an aggressive ranged attacker who gets stronger as his health decreases. Can regenerate health after fights.
Background[edit | edit source]This section concerns content exclusive to the Warcraft universe.
Zul'jin is a warlord of the Amani forest trolls and has been chieftain of the Amani tribe since before the Second War. Zul'jin and the Amani tribe were allied with the orcish Horde for the duration of the Second War, but Zul'jin himself was captured near its end by the Alliance. Upon gaining his freedom he went into hiding to rebuild his army and plan an attack on the remnants of the high elves, now known as blood elves, only to find them allied with the Horde.
A fierce forest troll of the Amani tribe, Zul'jin's ability as a warrior and leader meant he was able to do what no other troll had done since the Troll Wars: unite the warring tribes of Zul'Aman under a single leader. He was infamous for his daring raids on the outskirts of Quel'Thalas at a time when trolls had been completely beaten into obscurity by the high elves. Some claimed he planned to unite all trolls, but his plans were quickly put on hold by the events of the Second War.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Talents[edit | edit source]
❢ Reward: Upon reaching 24 Stacks, permanently gain 20% Range.
Hero Takedowns instantly grant 30% Attack Speed.
❢ Quest: Kill all unique enemy Heroes.
❢ Reward: Activate to reveal all enemy Heroes for 4 seconds.
Cannot be reduced to less than 1 Health for the next 4 seconds.
Throw a massive axe into the air that crashes down on enemies, dealing damage based on how much Health you are missing.
Activate to remove all Slow and Root effects.
Throw a net forward, rooting the first enemy hit.
Skins[edit | edit source]
- Warlord of the Amani
- Backstory: The Emberlords seldom leave their molten domains, choosing to emerge only when the earth’s rage demands retribution. Once they are on the warpath, nothing can withstand their fury.
- Price: $9.99 / 9.99€
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Zul'jin made his debut in Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness (1995).
- The story of how Zul'jin lost his right eye to the elves, and lost his left arm escaping them, was told in the Gods of Zul'Aman patch trailer.
- Zul'jin is the only troll hero in the game.
- One of Zul'jin's gag quotes references the Wizard Troll toy model.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Zul'jin and Samuro try to take a mercenary camp.
The Blizzard DOTA models of Zul'jin and various other heroes.
Videos[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Zul'jin - Heroes of the Storm
- Zul'jin - Wowpedia
- Zul'jin Build Guide on Icy Veins
- Zul'jin Balance Changelog - Heroes Patch Notes