|Title||Shadow of the Uncrowned|
|Release Date||January 24, 2017|
|Health||2047 (+4% per level)|
|Health Regen||4.26 (+4% per level)|
|Energy Regen||10 per second|
|Speed||100% / 130%|
|Attack Speed||2.00 per second|
|Attack Damage||79 (+4% per level)|
|Stats per level|
- "persecond" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 10.
- "%/130%" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 100.
- "persecond" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 2.
- "(+4%perlevel)" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 79.
- "n/a" is not a number.
Valeera Sanguinar, the Shadow of the Uncrowned, is a melee assassin hero from the Warcraft universe. For a time, the gladiator Valeera Sanguinar served dutifully as one of Varian Wrynn's personal bodyguards. Now, her shadowy skills find her a natural fit within the secretive rogue order, the Uncrowned, in their fight against the Legion. She is a tricky assassin who can gain access to different abilities while stealthed, and builds combo points to eviscerate her opponents.
Background[edit | edit source]This section concerns content exclusive to the Warcraft universe.
Valeera Sanguinar, along with Broll Bearmantle, was a companion of Varian Wrynn. She eventually became an enforcer for the New Council of Tirisfal, and accepted the position of an advisor and bodyguard to Varian in Stormwind, with the caveat that she retain her independence.
She culturally identifies as a blood elf, taking pride in her people's traditions and defending their tribulations and loyalties. However, she herself acts independently of the Thalassian government, and has formally joined neither the Horde nor the Alliance since her introduction but is fiercely loyal to Varian and his son.
Valeera herself maintains that her loyalties are personal, to her friends and her ideals.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Talents[edit | edit source]
❢ Reward: After Gathering 20 Regen Globes, increase Valeera's maximum Energy to 120.
Activate to cause Valeera's next instance of Spell Damage to slow enemy Movement Speed by 25% for 5 seconds.
Activating Crippling Poison does not break Vanish.
Activate to cause Valeera's next instance of Spell Damage to also reduce healing received by the victim by 50% for 5 seconds.
Activating Wound Poison does not break Vanish.
❢ Reward: After damaging 20 Heroes with Blade Flurry, permanently reduce its Energy cost by 20.
Lasts 3 seconds.
Create a cloud of smoke. While in the smoke, Valeera is Unreavealable, can pass through other units, and gains 25 Armor, reducing damage taken by 25%. Valeera can continue to attack and use abilities without being revealed. Lasts 5 seconds.
Using this Ability does not break Vanish.
Valeera is enveloped in a Cloak of Shadows, which immediately removes all damage over time effects from her. For 1 second, she becomes Unstoppable and gains 75 Spell Armor, reducing Ability Damage taken by 75%.
Using this Ability does not break Vanish.
Activate to instantly restore 100 Energy.
Activating Thistle Tea does not break Vanish.
Skins[edit | edit source]
- Shadow of the Uncrowned
- Backstory: For a time, the gladiator Valeera Sanguinar served dutifully as one of Varian Wrynn's personal bodyguards. Now, her shadowy skills find her a natural fit within the secretive rogue order, the Uncrowned, in their fight against the Legion.
- Price: 15,000 / 9.99
- Master (tier 2 rogue set)
- Demon Hunter
- Backstory: The difference between Valeera and her enemies was simple. They would stop at nothing to destroy Azeroth, whereas she would sacrifice everything to save it.
- Price: $9.99 / 9.99€
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Valeera made her first appearances in World of Warcraft: The Comic (2007) and the pre-expansion event for World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (2008).
- Valeera is voiced by Tara Platt.
- Valeera is the second blood elf hero, the first being Kael'thas Sunstrider.
- She is also the second elven melee hero in the game, the first being Illidan Stormrage.
- Many of Valeera's quotes reference her emotes from Hearthstone, and in one quote she makes a joke about unable to perform "miracles" after a particular nerf (a reference the "Miracle Rogue" deck).
- Her special dialogue with Rexxar, where she asks why he always "aims for the face", is a reference to the "Face Hunter" deck.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Valeera Hero Week
- Valeera - Heroes of the Storm
- Valeera Sanguinar - Wowpedia
- Valeera Build Guide on Icy Veins
- Valeera Balance Changelog - Heroes Patch Notes
- Valeera Sound Files - Sounds of the Storm