| Temple Arena
| Battleground Information
| Unique Objectives
- Ever-Changing Temples
- Each round, a different number of Temples can activate throughout the fight.
- Unleash their Power
- Capture the Temples to destroy your enemy's core.
|| Arena Announcer
| Release Date
|| November 11, 2016
- This week’s brawl is the Temple Arena! Harness the power of the Alligator, Cobra, and Jackal Temples to destroy the enemy Core!
The Temple Arena is one Brawl in Heroes of the Storm. It's a miniaturized version of the Sky Temple and has three temples close to each other. Capture the Temple Shrines to take shots at their Core. The first team to win two rounds wins the brawl.
- Choose from one of three randomly selected Heroes before entering the Arena. Be quick about it though, you only have 30 seconds to choose!
- Everyone will begin the round at level 10 and will be asked to choose a Heroic Ability. No other talents will be available.
- During each round, slay the enemy team’s Heroes and capture the Temple Shrines to take shots at their Core!
- The Core for each team will have set amounts of health based on the number of active Shrines.
- Each round can have 1-3 active Shrines.
- The first team whose Core reaches 0 health will lose the round.
- Be the first team to win 2 rounds and claim victory!
Complete three matches of the Temple Arena to earn 1,000 Gold and the Temple Arena portrait.