|Title||Terror of Darkshire|
|Health||3000 (+4% per level)|
|Health Regen||6.25 (+4% per level)|
|Energy||500 Mana (+4% per level)|
|Speed||100% / 130%|
|Attack Damage||88 (+4% per level)|
|Stats per level|
- "Mana(+4%perlevel)" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 500.
- "%/130%" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 100.
- "(+4%perlevel)" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 88.
- "%" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 4.
Stitches, the Terror of Darkshire, is a melee warrior hero from the Warcraft universe. Take care when traversing the shadowed trails of Duskwood... Ever since Abercrombie the Embalmer unleashed his abomination upon Darkshire, Stitches has wandered the road aimlessly, hungering for the flesh of low level Alliance players.
Stitches is a heavy front-line fighter who can use his hook to drag enemies to him. He emits a gas cloud when he takes damage.
Background[edit | edit source]This section concerns content exclusive to the Warcraft universe.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Talents[edit | edit source]
❢ Reward: Upon gathering 30 Globes, increase Movement Speed by 10%.
Activate to gain 30% of your maximum Health as a Shield for 5 seconds.
Activate to gain 75 Armor for 4 seconds, taking 75% less damage.
Activate to teleport to a nearby location.
Skins[edit | edit source]
- Terror of Darkshire
- Backstory: Take care when traversing the shadowed trails of Duskwood... Ever since Abercrombie the Embalmer unleashed his vile abomination upon Darkshire, Stitches has wandered the road aimlessly, hungering for the flesh of low level Alliance players.
- Backstory: What? Everybody needs a day job... Just don't order the "veal."
- Epic Skin Features: Themed abilities. Chef Stitches throws a bent fork on a length of sausage when using his Hook ability, and chunks of meat go flying when he uses Slam.
- Backstory: The Crystal Lake of Elwynn Forest hides a horrifying secret beneath the depths of its murky waters...
- Epic Skin Features: Themed abilities. Psycho Stitches throws a mining pick on a rope when using his Hook ability.
- Backstory: Splish-splash! Hot and ready for the summer sun, Bikini Stitches is off to meet the ghoul of his dreams... that and make a sandcastle!
- Epic Skin Features: Themed abilities. Bikini Stitches throws a plastic bucket when he uses Hook, and produces sand when he uses Devour.
- Note: Used to be available by purchasing the Stitches plush.
- Greatfather Winter
- Backstory: The feast of Great-Winter is a magical time of year. It seems like everyone is getting into that Winter Veil spirit! Even if we kinda wish they wouldn't...
- Epic Skin Features: Themed abilities. Hook throws a candy cane on a line of lights, Slam has a different impact animation and knocks decorations from his tree, and Putrid Bile drops ornaments and plays music.
- Note: This skin theme is part of a shared theme of holiday skins.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Abominations first appeared in Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (2002). Stitches first appeared in World of Warcraft (2004).
- Stitches is voiced by Isaac C. Singleton Jr.
- Stitches was one of the 18 heroes revealed at BlizzCon 2013.
- A Stitches portrait and decal was available to those who attended BlizzCon 2013 (or purchased virtual tickets).
- Stitches had a skin that was Diablo-themed, but this was rethought as it was too similar to The Butcher.
- NECA revealed the Heroes of the Storm Stitches action figure at Toy Fair NY 2015.
- Other than Cho'gall (who counts as two heroes), Stitches has the highest health of any hero in the game.
- Stitches's "Abercrombie & Stitch" quote references the "Abercrombie & Fitch" clothing retailer.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Blizzard DOTA models of Stitches and various other heroes.
Stitches and Nova.
The Stitches action figure.
The Stitches plush.
Videos[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- 2013-11-15, Character List of Heroes of the Storm. Blizzpro, accessed on 2013-12-01
- 2013-10-01, BlizzCon In-Game Goodies!. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2013-10-01
- 2014-12-05, Heroes Developer Reddit AMA Transcript - December 4th 2014, accessed on 2014-12-07
- BlizzPlanet: Toy Fair NY 2015 NECA Heroes of the Storm Action Figures Photos
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
[edit | edit source]
- Stitches Hero Week
- Stitches - Heroes of the Storm
- Stitches - Wowpedia
- Stitches Build Guide on Icy Veins
- Stitches Balance Changelog - Heroes Patch Notes
- Stitches Sound Files - Sounds of the Storm