Statistics are the numerical measurement of the abilities of heroes. All heroes have the same statistics which are earned by levelling up by gaining experience, as well as selecting talents. Some abilities can also grant temporary bonus statistics.
Attack[edit | edit source]
- Attack damage - the amount of damage a hero does when they attack an enemy with their basic attack.
- Attack speed - the speed at which a hero can use their basic attack, in attack per seconds.
- Attack DPS - damage per second using basic attacks. Calculated as Attack Damage x Attack Speed.
Defense[edit | edit source]
Defense stats improve a hero's ability to take damage. Warrior heroes benefit greatly from increases to their defense stats.
- Health - the maximum number of hit points a hero has.
- Health regen - the rate at which a hero regenerates hit points passively, in hit points per second.
- Shields - the maximum amount of shield a hero can have.
Ability[edit | edit source]
- Ability power - the amount that a hero's ability damage is increased by, in percentage of the base damage.
- Mana - the maximum amount of mana a hero has, which is spent to cast spells.
- Mana regen - the rate at which a hero regenerates mana passively, in mana per second.
- Cooldown - Time needed before the ability can be used again.
Utility[edit | edit source]
Utility stats improve heroes in all other ways.
- Movement speed - the speed that a hero moves at.
See also[edit | edit source]