| Sgt. Hammer
| Basic Info
|| Siege Tank Operator
| Release Date
|| March 13, 2014
| Base Stats
| Health Regen
| Energy Regen
| Attack Speed
| Attack Range
| Attack Damage
| Stats per level
| Max Health
| Health Regen
| Ranged Damage
| Splash Damage
| Max Energy
| Energy Regen
Sergeant Bama "the Hammer" Kowalski, the Siege Tank Operator, is a ranged specialist hero from the StarCraft universe. She has served some of the toughest tours around the Koprulu sector. The thunderous roar of her siege tank's shock cannon strikes fear right into the heart of the toughest of warriors... including some of her allies.
Sgt. Hammer can Siege up gaining increased range and adding splash damage. Deals more damage to distant targets.
Increase the damage bonus to long distance enemies by 10%.
While in Siege Mode, the duration of Silences, Stuns, Slows, and Roots are reduced by 75%.
Stealth when entering Siege Mode. Your next Basic Attack from Siege Mode will deal 100% more damage. Lose Stealth when Basic Attacking, using an Ability, taking damage, or returning to Tank Mode.
Quest: Gathering a Regeneration Globe increases your Health Regeneration by 1 per second, up to 30. Reward: After gathering 30 Regeneration Globes, you also gain 500 Health.
Basic Attacks heal for 15% of the damage dealt to the primary target.
Every 10 seconds, your next Basic Attack against a Hero deals 75% additional damage. Basic Attacks reduce this cooldown by 1 second.
Double the knock back distance.
Increase the number of mines by 2.
Reduce the cooldown of Thrusters by 10 seconds. Thrusters are always active while at the Altar.
Activate to heal 11.07% of your max Health over 6 seconds.
Blunt Force Gun
Fire a missile across the battlefield, dealing 365 damage to enemies in its path.
Deals 164 damage on impact, and leaves a napalm area that deals 50 damage per second. Lasts for 4 seconds.
Basic Attacks against enemy Heroes deal bonus damage equal to 1.5% of the Hero's maximum Health.
Basic Attacks deal 25% more damage if you haven't been attacked within the last 5 seconds.
Middle Spider Mine knocks target back a short distance.
Create a wall of path blocking debris for 4 seconds.
Basic Attacks deal 40% more damage against slowed, rooted, or stunned targets.
Hover Siege Mode
You can move at 50% Movement Speed in Siege Mode.
While in Siege Mode your standard Basic Attack range increases by 20% every 3 seconds, up to 100%.
Activate to gain 30% of your maximum Health as a Shield for 5 seconds.
Blunt Force Gun's missile orbits the planet every 5 seconds. Only the last missile fired orbits.
Advanced Lava Strike
Napalm Strike's range is increased by 75% and its impact does 50% more damage.
Fury of the Storm
Every 5 seconds, your next basic attack will deal an additional 91 damage to the target, and 228 damage to all nearby Minions and Mercenaries.
Increases Attack Speed by 20% and Attack Range by 20%.
- Siege Tank Operator
- Backstory: Sergeant Bama "the Hammer" Kowalski has served some of the toughest tours around the Koprulu sector. The roar of her siege tank's shock cannon strikes fear right into the heart of the toughest of warriors... including some of her allies.
- Price: 7,000 / $8.49 / 8.49€
- Backstory: With as many kills as she'd racked up on the battlegrounds of the Nexus, Sgt. Hammer deserved her promotion to Master Sergeant... even if she promoted herself.
- Price: 10,000 (requires Hero Level 10)
- War World
- Backstory: The battle has raged across War World III for years. No one remembers who fired the first shot, but Sgt. Bama the Hammer is fully confident she'll be the one firing the last.
- Price: $9.99 / 8.99€
- Skin Features: Themed abilities. War World mines have a different model, as does the rocket fired by the Blunt Force Gun.
- Sgt. Doomhammer
- Backstory: The Iron Demolisher is the pride of the orcish war machine. Sgt. Grimina Doomhammer was given the honor of piloting it in recognition of her years of service in the Arathi Basin battlefield.
- Price: $9.99 / 8.99€
- Skin Features: Themed abilities. Her mines looks like barrels containing miniature iron stars, her napalm is Horde-themed, and her Blunt Force Gun fires a massive iron star. Many of her abilities have new sound effects.
- Note: This skin theme is part of a shared theme of other franchises merging into Warcraft skins.
- Sgt. Hammer represents the siege tank unit from StarCraft (1998). After being introduced in Heroes of the Storm, she went on to appear in the co-op mode of StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void (2015).
- Sgt. Hammer is voiced by Courtenay Taylor.
- She is a replacement for the characters of Horace Warfield and Edmund Duke from previous builds.
- One of Sgt. Hammer's gag quotes references the British-American war film Full Metal Jacket.
- January 27th, 2016 (15.7.4)
-Blunt Force Gun (R)
>Damage increased from 365 (+4% per level) to 500 (+3% per level)
- August 18th, 2015 (13.0.0)
-Health increased from 720 (+140 per level) to 740 (+150 per level).
>Damage bonus against distant targets increased from 20% to 30%.
-Siege Mode (E)
>Cooldown decreased from 5 to 2 seconds and mana cost reduced from 40 to 20.
General Warfield, from Blizzard DOTA.
Sgt. Hammer, as seen at BlizzCon 2013.
Sgt. Hammer, Siege Tank Operator (old model).
Master Sgt. Hammer (old model).
Warworld III Sgt. Hammer (old model).