|Title||Shaman of the Earthen Ring|
|Release Date||July 23, 2014|
|Stats per level|
Rehgar Earthfury, the Shaman of the Earthen Ring, is a melee support hero from the Warcraft universe. Rehgar has seen his share of combat, both as a gladiator, and a master of his own team of fighters. Now, having put that life aside, he serves as a simple shaman of the Earthen Ring, earning his redemption by healing the broken lands of Azeroth.
Rehgar transforms into a spirit wolf instead of mounting. Slows enemies, heals allies, and grants them a damaging shield.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Talents[edit | edit source]
Activate to place a Totem that heals allies in an area for 2% of their maximum Health every second for 10 seconds.
Activate to reveal an area for 10 seconds. Enemies in the area are revealed for 4 seconds.
Activate to make target ally Unstoppable for 1 second. Cannot be cast on yourself.
Activate to reset the cooldowns of your Basic Abilities.
Activate to give all nearby allied Heroes a Shield for 20% of their max Health for 3 seconds.
Skins[edit | edit source]
- Shaman of the Earthen Ring
- Backstory: Rehgar Earthfury has seen his share of combat, both as a gladiator, and a master of his own team. Now, having put that life aside, he serves as a simple shaman of the Earthen Ring, earning his redemption by healing the broken lands of Azeroth.
- Storm Wolf
- Backstory: Long ago the spirit of Lo'gosh revealed itself to the orc clans of Draenor. To this day his ferocity and feral instincts still serve as a guide to the shaman of the Earthen Ring.
- Skin Features: Themed abilities. Master Rehgar's Ghost Wolf form gets an armor, his Earthbind Totems gets a wolf head.
- Backstory: The deal was simple... His life in exchange for training Garrosh's warriors. With their victory in Orgrimmar, Rehgar knew the Iron Horde could only be brought down from within.
- Epic Skin Features: Themed abilities. Ironclaw Rehgar's Ghost Wolf form is Iron Horde-themed, as are his Earthbind Totems.
- Note: This skin theme is part of a shared theme of alternative history skins.
- Great-father Winter
- Backstory: Some people believe that Great-father Winter is just a symbol of commercialization created by Smokeywood Pastures. Those people get coal shoved up their stockings.
- Epic Skin Features: Themed abilities. Great-father Winter Rehgar's Ghost Wolf form is reindeer-themed, as are his Earthbind Totems. His Lightning Shield produces snowflakes.
- Note: This skin theme is part of a shared theme of holiday skins.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Rehgar first appeared in the World of Warcraft comic (2007). He made his MMO debut in World of Warcraft: Legion (2016).
- Rehgar's attire and abilities are based on those of the shaman unit from Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (2002).
- Rehgar is voiced by Matthew Mercer.
- Rehgar has a strong rivalry with Chen Stormstout in World of Warcraft: Legion.
- Rehgar shares his surname with Muln, a tauren shaman.
- Rehgar is the first and currently only orc support hero in the game.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Developer Insights: The Bloodlust Of Rehgar
- Rehgar Hero Week
- Rehgar - Heroes of the Storm
- Rehgar Earthfury - Wowpedia
- Rehgar Build Guide on Icy Veins
- Rehgar Balance Changelog - Heroes Patch Notes
- Rehgar Sound Files - Sounds of the Storm